tuscl

Hypothetically; A guy has cancer. He's not visibly sick. He lives in central O

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:38 PM
Okay. It isn't hypothetical. It's me. I have a night to myself this weekend before I go for (pretty significant) surgery on Monday. I've enjoyed the full contact company of the girls at Living Room in Dayton. Are they the best? Are they the most willing to "bend" the rules? If there is a part of the state (or just over a state line) that is better, let me know. If I'm right and Dayton is the best, post the club as part of the discussion. If you have a particular girl I should see, PM me. Thanks, Guys. I know you'll come through with the best intel possible.

11 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm hoping the surgery goes well for you man.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    First off best of luck in your surgery, I hope everything goes well. Highly recommend Detroit - flight club and bts Dearborn are only an hour from Toledo - well worth the trip. Everywhere in Ohio sucks compared to the Detroit clubs - trust me, I know!!!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Best wishes for your surgery. I would recommend driving to Detroit and visiting the Penthouse Club or Flight Club. You can have the time of your life.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    JohnNobody. Good name. Are we related? Detroit is the obvious choice if it's not too far. Penthouse or Flight Club unless you want a cheaper dive. Best of luck in your surgery.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I hope everything goes well. If you're looking for quality mileage, Detroit is the place. For low quality, cheap mileage head to Akron. Personally, if I was looking at surgery, I'd hit Detroit.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    this is what you do. Smoke a lot of weed. It's medically legal in most states, go party hard and WORK OUT! Furious Pete had cancer TWICE and didn't give a fuck and beat it both times! Make sure to hit the doctor regularly if you feel like aggresive chemo is necessary. I'd prefer if you club in a clean state. I.E. not heavy on the smoking....DON'T come to NY. Not the best place for cancer patients .
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Listen to my man carlos_spiceyweiner, he lives in the greater Ohio area and he's even saying go to Detroit. Totally worth it - just read the reviews!!!! Just don't wear your Cavs and Ohio St gear up there.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Yes, shailynn!!!! Keep the sports gear at home. Hit Detroit, have a great time and then get your surgery. When you feel better, post some reviews so we know how you did!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I don't know anything about the area, but good luck with the surgery and the recovery, man.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Good luck with the surgery and I agree with the consensus. The hour drive to hit flight club would be well worth it in my opinion.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Central Ohio could mean 3.5 to the D so if that is not too far i agree 100% with the others on the Flight Club and throw in the Cricket and Landing Strip for some variety in that area. Working your way up to 8 Mile will add about 30 minutes to the drive one way. 75N to 275N to 94E off at Merriman north to Michigan east and you will see the enticing pink and purple glow of the FC.... have made that drive so many times. On a budget? Bogarts and Henry VIII are right there too. Akron is hit or miss and low quality; don't do it. Good Luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion