tuscl

Halfway there

Clackport
Washington
I'm halfway to my goal of 100 different clubs visited/reviewed. Geez I go to strip clubs too much lol.

Did any of you visit at least 50 different strip clubs by the age of 27?

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I hadn't even been to one club at 27. But you do have an unfair advantage in that you live in the town that has more strip clubs than any other.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't think there were 50 different strip clubs when I was 27. :) But I probably visited 100+ clubs before TUSCL came into being.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JS- We don't have the most clubs, we have the most clubs per capita.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    What city has more clubs than Portland regardless of population? I don't remember one.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    ranukam - COI beats Portland in clubs per capita. 5 clubs population 219 in 2010.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Well I'm 25 and I'm at 31 already(+at least 3 or 4 more) so I might surpass you in 2 years.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit... way to go Ranukam! Keep it going to 200+ and find some more brick houses
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Ok Shadow if you want to be technicial like that, then yeah COI has Portland beat lol. Seriously though COI only has a population of 219 people?

@JS- you might be right. States like Texas, New York, Florida have more clubs than Oregon, but as far as cities, Portland might have top honors. I know Atlanta is high up there.

@Chess- I see you've been doing a lot of traveling. I haven't even really started traveling yet. In the next couple of years I will be traveling a lot, so I'll be going to different clubs at a much faster pace than I have been. Bring it on bro!

I know maybe Sinclair surpassed 50 clubs by 27. He's reviewed a shitload of different clubs, and he's a pretty young guy.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Also Chess there's at least 20 clubs that I haven't been to in Portland, and I don't plan on going to them shitholes. I could be at 70 different clubs reviewed by now if I wanted to.
  • Blakeney
    9 years ago
    Seems like, from what I've read here, not from personal experience, that you get the most extras by going to the same club and hooking up with the same dancer over and over, becoming her regular. Which seems to conflict with the goal of going to a lot of different clubs, meeting new dancers for the first time. Another thing is, I can't believe how much these clubs can change in just a few months, often not for the better. I go to a new club and then a few months later go back to an old one, and it's just a completely different experience, with complete different girls.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think I have 48 clubs on here. I know I have been to more than 50 clubs but it's been so long I can't remember....

My plan it to make 49 and 50 reviews of Bogarts and Henry 8 in Detroit in my near future. Seems appropriate, to make my 50th club review on TUSCL to be a review of a complete dump.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago

Congrats. 100 by 30 ?

City with most strip clubs: Houston
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Blakeney- you're right about the regular thing. My ATF is a very low mileage dancer. She was low mileage with me for a long time, but I consistently bought dances and I started spending more on her, slowly but surely the mileage increased. The highest point was makeout sessions, FIV, and sucking tits. When she first started dancing for me, it was pretty much a air dance.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @rogertex- yeah 100 clubs by 30 is my goal. It will be tough, but it can be done.

Rogertex is right about Houston, I counted 64 clubs listed for Houston, Portland has 53 clubs listed, although 10-12 of those Portland clubs are either jack shacks or peep show clubs, I'm not sure if we should count that. I'm not familiar with the Houston scene, so I'm not sure if all 64 of those clubs are actual traditional strip clubs.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    No, but with luck, I hope to see at least 50 clubs by the time I'm 87.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I don't think I've been to 50 clubs yet overall. As I think about it I'm probably somewhere in the thirties. I'll have to give it more thought.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's probably much easier for those that constantly travel for work – I don't travel for work at all and kinda surprised I have as many clubs reviewed as I do (just goes to show what a perv I am I guess).

I would like to get to 100 myself but black clubs are my thing and there are not enough of them around and enough worth going out of the way for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion