tuscl

Who is TUSCL's biggest PL? And should I go all wildebeest on his ass?

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
So many possibilites.

It's not that forgot to wipe idiot because I've already given that aging wannabe hipster hairly ape. Didn't even realize it was him until I noticed that he had skid marks in his underwear. I just didn't like to look of him. Any hairless apes over 25 that grow a soul patch deserve the wildebeest treatment. Good news is that I met my new bud rickthevulture when I was feasting on hipster moron.

It isn't mikey, much as that idiot deserves the wildebeest treatment. My plan right now is to intimidate him into losing bladder control with a mighty "ROAR!" and then leave him in a puddle of his own piss. My minions will go all wildebeest on his ass. I think a house cat could take him down just fine.

Some treatment for that crazyjoe idiot. But he'll no doubt shit his pants when I "ROAR!" in his face. It'll take more than a bidet to clean that up buddy.

No, the biggest PL is probably that John Smith character. All crying over his lost DS. Boo hoo hoo John Smith. DS is now a slut for BSLC. And I've told her that she's fucking a vulture when rickthevulture and I get back to town. She's looking forward to it.

san_jose_guy hit the nail on the head about you:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

That is a wise man right there. A little too much verbal diarrhea for my taste, but smarter than forgot to wipe, mikey, and crazyjoe put together.

And dougster, you watch yourself. I haven't forgotton about you and the way you make fun of the wisest human in existence: rickdugan. I'll use that tumblingdice idiot's body to bludgeon you into submission and then I'll do something to you.

What will I do? It rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!

7 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yes, that faggot johnsmith69 deserves the wildebeest treatment more than anybody. Can I watch?
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I like the cut of your jib chessmaster. There may be a place for you in the future cat revolutionary government. We'd like to have some hairless apes in place to administer the population, pick the best hairless apes for us to go wildebeest on, and so forth. I'll be in touch.

Would you be willing to felate a vulture? rickthevulture told me that he's bi.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Zippy,I've got a few minutes before the Giants dismantle the Beagles.But I got to give you a big ole Chris Carter"C'mon Man"Meow.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    Dougster
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think to be fair - beast vs man is not fair, you need a more suitable, somewhat refined contest.

Maybe you and Juice can have a fried chicken eating contest.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I was going to post about how funny I find rickthelion only To discover that I'm listed first on his PL list! Not brilliant! :(

Seriously though, I like the way this guy commits to his character! I shouldn't encourage trolling but he is funny!

Not sure what is up with tumblingdice, but this posts makes me suspect he's actually the same guy as the angry guy that kept saying I was Zippy or zipper or whatever nonsense he was rambling about before I put him on ignore!

Sad! :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion