Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Man I miss the days of Alucard and the Dot.

tumblingdice

South Carolina

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Throw in a little Slick Spic while your at it.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Slickspic was cool. Loved his posts.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I too, miss Slickspic's posts. He was always insightful, had a sense of humor, and was clearly intelligent. What a change! Did he outgrow us?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Gawker: "I too, miss Slickspic's posts. He was always insightful, had a sense of humor, and was clearly intelligent."

So Slick was Alucard's opposite.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Word, what happened to slick spic anyway?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Spic was one of the wisest folks in the history of TUSCL. And wise enough to move on.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

SlickSpic will randomly pop up on BonedIn once in a while. I got a feeling that he's bogged down with stuff and isn't clubbing as often as he used to.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ ugh I can relate to that...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I always laughed at his posts. No chance he WAS Alucard?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement