tuscl

It's International Womens Day.

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:52 AM
And most of them have more balls then most on this site.

14 comments

• londonguy
    6 years ago
    What date is International Mens day?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    This is going to confuse Juice: [view link]
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    "more balls than most on this site" Confucius say: "Baseball wrong. Man with four balls cannot walk"'
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s nice to hear they have a day for international women. I guess they have something against domestic ladies? I do enjoy Brazilians - so maybe I’ll slip a few extra shingles in the bra of a filthy Brazilian tonight - and say happy international ho-day!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "And most of them have more balls then most on this site." ________________ I agree. And discussing feminism on TUSCL makes about as much sense as discussing civil rights on a neo-Nazi site.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    You guys don’t need more balls. You need bigger balls! :) [view link]
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    londonguy, November 19 - Internat'l Mens Day. I think the current train of thought (since the '80s) is that boys have been doing OK and we should focus on girls. I think the '82 or '83 seminal paper on Gangs and the recent public concern over school shooting and mass shootings might suggests boys or at least some boys aren't doing as well as we thought. :( But since it's internat'l Hoe day, be sure to tip your dancer! :)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    When is international redhead day?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm looking forward to international blowjob day
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^^Steak and Blowjob Day is March 14 [view link]
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If I had known it was International women's day I'd have fired one of the female staffers in a show of respect for the holiday.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most men, especially White Men, are conformists. About all they have going for them is their 2nd Amendment Authorized Peace. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    authorized piece SJG
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    It was a day for women to talk about equal pay so that female waitresses can make as much as male engineers in a female described fair pay or equal pay scenario. They never talk about comparing equal pay for same jobs because that's already the law. Such women want quotas and more pay for females regardless of position in my opinion. Women might say make the women CEOs or supervisors and in charge then they will get paid more than the men. They'd probably see that as fair. If you find female engineers doing the same work and job function as male engineers, I'm all for equal pay when you factor in work hours and experience. I think it's a bunch of crap comparing pay of waitresses to engineers and everyone else. If governments want to pay teachers an engineers salary because most might be female, going to have to raise everyone's taxes a lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion