tuscl

This is so sad

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Fuck all the young strippers while you still can. Some day we will all end up like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl…

7 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey John,if Scat won't answer your post you pretty much screwed the pooch.Hang it up for awhile.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    If this is true, it explains what I wrote earlier in that he's not going to be around much longer and wanted to end the magazine before he goes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Man – my computer froze up twice after I clicked on that link and was reading the story.

I don't necessarily feel bad for him – dude is almost 90 – what does one expect – he lived quite the life and got a hella more fine pussy than perhaps anyone.

Some of his ex-girlfriends are complaining about life at the mansion – these greedy bitches didn't mind when they were getting paid and getting all that attention and notoriety – no one forced them to move in and live w/ an 80 y/o+ dude.

To me it often looked pathetic when he was out in public w/ his 7 blond bimbo GFs and the greedy attention-horny hos paid more attention hamming it up to the cameras than him.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Hefner has always been a homebody. Remember back in the 80's he suffered a stroke and the playboy mansion was turned into a hospital.

But it goes back even further. When he first published his magazine and made some money, he bought a new car. Natch, this is America.

But then he made more money and bought a sports car. But he found that he really doesn't go for things like that. So he bough a limo. But then he found that rather then being driven around in the limo himself, he could send it to bring people to him. So he began to work from home, and to become known as a guy who is always wearing pajamas.

This just how it goes. I plan to be taking to the road and to be on it as long as I can. None of us know though how we will go in the end.

I hope to have an enduing organization which will be my legacy.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What a cunt, wonder what she would like to do when she's his age - if she even makes it to that age.

One piece of advice for her now, grow back your fucking eyebrows and throw away the sharpie markers.
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    Time waits for no one -- what did people expect? Immortality? But hey, he had a good run; the business went on for 60 years and he was rich and celebrated. Things are winding down for the magazine and for Hef, as one day they had to, so let's be glad for what was -- sic transit gloria mundi.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I fucked several nurses over the years...why does Hef need bunnies?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion