tuscl

nice dreams

So what's the best you had lately?

This morning I dreamed about a class of roughly 30 teenage girls roughly 18 to 19 yrs old and the female instructor was going to teach them how to give a bj through hands on training. I was the only guy. They had a two minute time limit to start off which only made them want more time.

I'm not sure what I ate last night. Maybe it was all the tomatoes.

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I clearly remember a dream last night. I was going down to eat a random stripper's pussy. It was kind of dark so I didn't notice until I got right to the edge that she had sores and shit all around it. It was gross. I was diving in but when I saw what I was headed for I jerked back so fast that I fell off the bed. Just before I hit the floor in my dream I woke up.

Got a little too high I think.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sorry that wasn't a "nice dream." The nice dream last night was quite real. It was my date with DS II. That's what inspired my I Love Strippers! thread.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    I fucked Jada Fire and Marie Luv. Woke up before cumming on Jada's tits.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Luvemthick93- that's a dream I would like to have except not waking up before I finished on her tits.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I was fucking a hot busty brunette in a dream, then a month later i met her
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    None of. Those types of dreams end right for me anyways. The excitement always wakes me up..
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I had a dream about my fav. A dream stripper, you might say
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Sharkhunter has better dreams than I do. My dreams usually involve problems and frustrations, and I'm glad to wake from them.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I'm with jackslash except instead of problems and frustrations, my dreams involve peril and danger.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Didn't MLK have a dream?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    "roughly 18 & 19" What other age could they legally be to still be considered teenagers? Or is there a skeleton in your closet you want to let out? Ominous much?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It was a dream. You try to enjoy the good dreams unless you enjoy dreams where you are killing others. Although I used to enjoy combat dreams I had when I was a young kid. My dreams are often slightly lucid or I have superpowers, sometimes time travel abilities and travel into different dimensions and parallel universes. I had several dreams where I had a neat trick. I would walk into a bar and show them a neat trick. I would hold out my hand and then let them all watch a very small nuclear explosion go off about an inch above the palm of my hand and rise up into a mushroom cloud about 6 or 7 inches tall. I limited the light and noise and took away all the harmful radiation and almost all the heat. That was what I call dream control or some unique super powers.

I could create the hottest girl out of thin air. Not a problem at all. I could have her say yes to whatever I wanted. It's when my normal dreams got infused with super powers that things started to go weird. Communicating with aliens, communicating via a temporal distortion in time with a super intelligent AI in the future. That is weird. It was nothing but a dream though. I won't believe any of it unless I see aliens come out of a ship and tell me I contacted them. Then if that happens I won't believe them. I'll think crazyjoe sent them. lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion