tuscl

She's Having a Fucking Orgasm

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The next time you fuck a stripper, consider including this song in your stripper sex playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzsJEMeL…

This is the story of when I first heard this song.

The DS and I had gone to dinner and a show, and we were back in our hotel room. We had taken our bath, she had stripped for me, and now she is on her knees in the bed twerking for me. Some black strippers have been teaching her to twerk, and this is becoming part of our routine. I’m sitting behind her stroking my dick while I watch her. She spreads her legs for me, and her parted lips beg me to enter.

I tell her that I want to fuck her. She looks back at me, keeping her legs spread and her lips open, and smiles. “Not yet John. You know how this goes. I want you to watch what I’ve learned.” She keeps twerking, and I keep staring. And stroking. I am completely mesmerized by the exquisite beauty of her most private parts which she is offering up for me. She clearly loves to twerk. Amazing. I’m sitting in a hotel room watching a gorgeous teenager give me an exquisite display of her vagina before I fuck her. How did I ever end up here? My teenage fantasies are finally all coming true.

Finally, I can take it no more. I don’t ask. I approach her and stick my dick in her tight little slit. This is the most perfect act that I have ever performed. Nothing has ever felt more right, more perfect, than my dick thrusting in and out of her tiny little 19 year old vagina. I squeeze her little white ass and her breasts sway from the momentum of my hard thrusts between her legs. This is perfect. I never want to stop.

But high as I am, I still can’t stop my orgasm. All I can do is slow it down a little bit and let her catch up. Her usual rap crap is playing on the portable speaker. But I don’t care. I’d listen to disko if I had to in order to be inside her.

Then this song comes on. And I feel her approaching orgasm. I really do. I have been so intimate so many times with her that I am literally one with her body. I know where she is, I know its building, I recognize her moans. And the song goes on “she’s having a fucking orgasm.” “fucking orgasm,” “fucking orgasm.” While he sings this she has a FUCKING ORGASM. She is so small and tight that I feel the walls of her vagina contract. I have never felt a woman have an orgasm so clearly before as I do inside her. I will never forget how wonderfully perfect that always felt.

This is what I have been waiting for. I have permission for release. And release I do. I go as deep as I can. It feels like I’m touching her throat. I cum. And cum. And cum. I’d been saving up for like a week for just this orgasm. I didn’t fuck any other strippers. I didn’t LDK. I didn’t jerk off. I saved it all for this moment. Holy shit I’m having a FUCKING ORGASM.

So this song has really special meaning for me. Cause that orgasm was the last one. That was last time I ever fucked her. That was our last date.

As the next date approached a week later, she stopped answering my texts. Then when she finally starting answering, she made lame excuses for not going on our dates. This had never happened. She had never tried to avoid a date with me. Not once. I had never felt like she was lying to me before. But she was clearly lying to avoid me. Something was very wrong. I saw her ITC twice after that. She was pregnant, and having an abortion. And then she had a new whale. A much bigger one than me. Then she said it was over.

But its ok.... cause I have this memory of when she had her final fucking orgasm. This song is on my play list now. I play it often when fucking strippers. I play it all the time. And if I’m high, and if this song comes on, occasionally I am literally transported back to that night in my mind. I watch her twerk. I enter her. I fuck her. I feel the incredibly tight walls of her vagina as I glide in and out. Wonderful. Then we both have a fucking orgasm.

I wish my wife could read these stories.

OK.... I’m going to try and tell stories about DS II next time. I promise. She really is wonderfully amazing. In fact, if I hadn’t met DS, I would have said that DS II is my perfect woman. So many strippers, so little time......

5 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    She must have liked the size of the tub....
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Your parents don't answer your phone calls.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A fucking orgasm is the best kind.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    What is wrong with you John Smith? Do I have to steal your next DS and turn her into a little slut for BSLC?

You seem to be in love with these girls when all they want is lion meat in their mouths. Grow a baculum you idiot.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Great story JS69
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion