tuscl

Am I the only one fascinated with how SJG thinks?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
I'm mesmerized at the cognitive workings going on inside a guy like SJG, who seeks out AMP services and goes on a strip club web site stating how he is against "ejaculatory services". The goal for him is to seek GFE-FS, but not in a strip club. This experience that he seeks finishes with the girl succumbing to his sexual prowess, as he wants the sex worker to be overwhelmed with attraction for this desired act, most importantly it is to be non mechanical.

This is the first of the amazing wonders of SJG. The second is how his revolution includes sex workers, because they have been liberated from conforming with modern society. I know California is full of fruits and nuts, but this is to the extreme nutty thinking that the likes of Jerry Brown politics have to deal with. California is a conservative state if you take away the population in LA and the SF Bay Area. My question is, can a person like SJG get to a TUSCL meet up so we can see this magnanimous human being in our presence? Or a better question for SJG, would it have to be an AMP meet up or USA Sex Guide meet up? Therefore a non-TUSCL event...inquiring minds want to know.

26 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty fascinated too.

Don't forget, he pays sex workers but doesn't like to discuss money with them until they've kissed him. Supposedly?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    You're not alone.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You have barely scratched the surface of the bizarre nature of our favorite gravy drinker basement dweller. Like just asking me the dimensions of the bath tubs that I had on dates with the DS. And the Mexican bar table dancing thing or whatever its called. And don't forget the plan to buy a motorhome and go on a national strip club tour (getting strippers to come out to his trailer after work so he can treat them like civilian women).

But here's the thing. Every once in a while, maybe 1 in 20 posts or so, SJG says something that actually makes complete sense. Occasionally it is even a tad insightful. Of course, I don't know what's in most of his posts cause I can't stay awake long enough to read most of them. But a few times he has said things that make sense. The biggest example is his treating sex workers like civilian women system which I modified into my system for landing dream strippers. Maybe he just repeats something that he heard on the internet, or maybe he just gets luck occasionally, or whatever. But I do think that there are those rare times when SJG is right on point.

The bottom line is we are all disturbed. It's just a matter of degrees. But it takes all types to make up our bizarre community, and SJG is one of those types. Strange and bizarre as he is, I am convinced that SJG is not dangerous crazy. Dougster is dangerous crazy. SJG is just crazy crazy.
  • Harderlap
    9 years ago
    I am somewhat surprised that he is here at all, given the fact that he has zero reviews, which indicates to me he doesn't visit clubs and his posts seem to indicate that he doesn't like them. While discussions are interesting, reviews are the bread and butter of this site, and someone who has no reviews clearly isn't pulling his weight. I understand that the clubs in San Jose/Sunnyvale/Santa Clara are pretty pathetic, or at least they were when I last visited, 20 years ago, but even a review of those clubs would be useful just so people would know what to expect. Just my $0.02 worth. Please, SJG; go to, and review a club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I usually don't respect people who don't post reviews, but I think SJG is different. I assume that he has never been to a strip club, so there's a good reason why he doesn't have reviews. I respect the fact that he doesn't just make up reviews like he makes up so many other things.

And SJG is an active participant in the discussions, which lately is what I value most about tuscl. I haven't relied significantly upon reviews in a long time. But SJG puts more work and time into the discussions than anyone else. I'm not sure what he says most of the time, but he is clearly saying something. LIke him or not, he does contribute in his own way.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I see something that looks like a disclaimer on a web site when I see sjg posts and just scroll past most of what is written. Sometimes I wonder what is in the message.
    I heard on one web site the disclaimer said that if you joined, you agreed to sell your soul but that didn't stop anyone from joining.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I get one sentence into his posts and my eyes glaze over. So I'm actually missing something?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It didn't take me long to realize that everything he writes about is something he read. He has no personal experience to speak of. Therefore I pass over 98% of what he posts.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    He's a creepy fuckboy and I feel bad if you don't have him on ignore.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I get one sentence into his posts and my eyes glaze over. So I'm actually missing something?

^ We actually sort of agree on something except after originally reading a couple of his posts, now I usually don't even get through the first sentence before I move on.

BTW, as long as some of you guys keep responding to his drivel, he will see it as encouragement and keep posting his crap. Sure maybe you look at it as entertainment but I bet you can find better ways to entertain yourselves. TEHO I suppose.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^ pretty spot on with your assessment. I guess I'm a sucker for the crazies. Curiosity gets the best of me, but like the strip clubs I get my fill of entertainment and then can leave it behind me any time I choose. It's cheap, easy, and convenient entertainment. Not sure how other members feel about me and my posts, but honestly I could care less since my real life is satisfying. No need to find affirmations on TUSCL or the strip clubs.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    For some reason, I keep picturing SJG as a sort of Sheldon Cooper, but he isn't old enough to drink yet and he doesn't know what to do with all of those new hormones in his barely-pubescent body.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    LDK,SJG,and Shark are in my ,"No fly zone".Just can't wrap my head around what they have to say.And Papi comes in close.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

My eyes glaze over too.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to read the war and peace posts.

Ain't nobody got time for that....!!!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    PLEASE
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    One of the interesting things about SJG is his seeming complete inability, feigned or real, to understand that other people might enjoy different types of experiences. Many of us jump through hoops to project the sentiment of, "Well, I am looking for X, but if you're looking for Y, well, whatever floats your boat", where SJG lectures in a "This is the right way, every other way is wrong" tone. I don't think a troll could keep up SJG's general tone and wordiness, despite all the insults slung his way, for so long... I think there's a little mild _something_ going on ... aspergers, OCD, something driving him to ignore all conventions of social interaction and have to post screensful-long posts regardless of whether anyone is reading them, plus a complete inability to empathize with other people's motivations. Which realization, ironically, has given me more patience for him since the early days, no interest in picking on a guy who can't help it.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Rech: went to your hot tub thread just to see. PRetty classic! To emphasize my earlier point, I just can't see a guy writing THAT DAMN MANY WORDS just to troll. Besides, in most cases he barely gets any reaction at all, so why put that much effort into a troll? It's some weird OCD or light social disorder or whatever. Although I have to say, sometimes I think I might be imagining it, but occasionally it seems like he writes a post that's kind of a dry parody of his other posts
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Yes. You're the only one fascinated by the way that wildebeest boy thinks.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    My eyes glaze over three.

• DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    want to know how the psycho’s brain works? i give you the latest from san_jose_guy:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

“Some of her unfounded accusations were correct”

unfounded accusations were correct???

this is typical of his inability to deal with reality on any level or to be able to recognize his very deep seated racism and misogyny. there can be little doubt that his ex-wife fled in fear for her life yet shit for brains has constructed an entire narrative that she was at fault and he had the police physically remove her.

he is unquestionably not only insane but criminally insane. i believe that he doesn’t just fantasize about raping women like he has posted about on this board but that he has already acted upon his urges. thus his fabrication of the non-existent Pentecostal daughter molester sitting in the non-existent San Quentin prison cell. it is a defensive psychological rationalization for his own crimes which he probably came precariously close to getting caught. this explains his “plans” to go mobile across the country and especially into TJ. like most serial criminals mobility away from his home will reduce the chances that he is ever caught.

want to know what the real san_jose_guy is like? read this guy’s bio and you will not only see many parallels but you will be looking into the black emptiness that is san_jose_guy’s soul that only a sleaze-ball lawyer could love:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chi…

hey @Subraman may i suggest you try chanting “jump, jump, jump”. i know i’ll feel better if you do
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    SJG I do believe projects himself and his stories. I'm believing he has submitted no reviews to date in order to maintain somewhat his anonymity, as there has been no response when asked us he could do a TUSCL meet up. Probably the one guy I'm interested to see how he clubs (or AMPs) but your possibly correct in your assessment of criminally insane mindset. He could be on a predator list somewhere.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    And we've learned after this the anonymity of Lloyd. Lol!!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Meat72 To answer the original question on this necrothread "YES" LOL
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Yeah the mysterious Lloyd Schoene. What a fake ass homo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion