tuscl

Strip club accused of using Jonna Krupa pics to lure customers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I love the NY Post's description:

"A seedy Long Island strip joint used pictures of “Dancing with the Stars’’ model contestant Joanna Krupa, among others, to dupe drooling customers into thinking she worked at the jiggle joint, court papers charge."

http://nypost.com/2015/10/14/strip-club-…

5 comments

• bvino
    9 years ago
    Doesn't every club use pictures that are way hotter than the real girls inside? Did these idiots believe this?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ True. My club has very 'girl next door' types by and large; not the glam Vegas types but on their website it's all "professional" looking models. And no tats. But the models they used weren't stolen pics of famous actresses!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This happens all the time.
    As long as they had her permission, it shouldn't matter whether she actually works there or not unless they stated somewhere said girl actually does work there.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Very common. I know someone (a model who didn't strip)who had her photos taken and used in club advertising.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Don't you understand America at all bvino? The smallest trace of a lie can get sued out the ass man and make millions. Just ask Nutella, or Great Adventures, or Mickie D's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion