tuscl

Female friends to go to strip clubs with

Hi. I would like to make some female friends to go to strip clubs with. I'm happily married to a man, so these females can only be platonic friends.

47 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Kewl
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Troll alert!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No place like a strip club to make platonic friends
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Shannygirl- just so you know, this discussion board has mainly men with a couple females who enjoy going to strip clubs all over the country. The chances of you finding what you're looking for here are remote but knowing the general area you are looking to club would help on the off chance there is someone who doesn't regularly post seeing your post and sending you a private message. You can also look locally for strip club discussion boards to search for other female patrons to join you. Good luck in your search.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Show us your tits! (This is the traditional response to any female who posts here.)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Oh yeah, show us your tits.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    "platonic friends"?
    I'm out.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Contact Vicky19.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    What a faggot! Asking girls to go clubbing on a male dominated board. Next thing we know there will be a request to use a strap on in the VIP room.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hahaha
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Straight, married woman looking for platonic friends to go to a SC with?

Good luck. Women who like SC seem to fit three molds: lopaw, girls with partners, or mixed gender groups. Even with "strength in numbers" most women want guys there for a sense of security.

Your best bet is Bachelorette parties.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Why not go with Mr. Shanny?

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I wonder if the personals might be an option for something like this?
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Show us all the tits!!!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Show us your tits! (This is the traditional response to any female who posts here.)"

Brilliant! But it would also be nice to encourage her to show us her butthole! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Contact Vicky19."

Brilliant!

I just hope vicky19 really was a troll and not a hot stripper we ran off for no reason! :(
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    The fact she hasn't replied in 12 hours probably means troll.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Funny; I'm also looking for female friends to go to strip clubs with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Women not accompanied by a guy is not too common in strip-clubs; thus I assume why you posted here.

At the very least you should post what city you are in that way perhaps you can find somebody that way.

But in the end one does not need a posse to go strip-clubbing – you only need cash and the girls will show anyone w/ cash a good time – if you wanna go so you an enjoy your time w/ friends; then that is one thing; but if you wanna go to enjoy the dancers then all you need is cash – strip-clubs are bizarro-world and no-one will judge anybody – dancers are there getting naked for $$$ and custies are there to pay $$$ to look at naked women – so no-one is in a position to judge and they don't for the most-part – so if you feel awkward about going alone; some people do even guys but that feeling quickly goes away once you spend a little cash and get some attention and entertainment.
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    Cool name
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Papi, you're taking this thread seriously! LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    No way to tell who is a shill and who is not – many on here think every female that posts on here is a shill – it's borderline paranoia.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I call troll. Who asks stuff like that without saying where they are located
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    she's a chick - and she's new - thus the poorly stated OP
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Papi -i took the OP seriously at first as well, but they haven't replied now in 17 hours. Why start a post and not acknowledge any serious responses?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    People being on TUSCL everyday for hours like some of us on the board are the exception – most TUSCLers probably only view TUSCL occasionally which was the case for me when I first joined – the OP is new and not a TUSCLer in the sense of being a regular so I'm not surprised she has not checked in – lots of other infrequent posters do the same thing – she could have also been scared off by some of the comment's as probably many females are that dare to post on here and often receive less than cordial treatment – I'm sure there are many that lurk (both male and female) but do not want to post or participate b/c of the attacks from some.

I'm not saying she is not a troll – I'm just saying there is nothing about her comment to suggest that she absolutely is or that she most likely is.
  • Shannygirl83
    9 years ago
    I live in North Branford, CT
  • Shannygirl83
    9 years ago
    CT is the abbreviation for Connecticut
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    OP – as I mentioned – female custies are not too common in strip-clubs either alone or in groups – more common is them being accompanied by a male – if you really wanna visit and enjoy the club but feel uncomfortable going alone; get your S.O. to go w/ you or ask a male friend to go w/ you and then you may feel more comfortable going alone after a couple of visits if what you really want is to enjoy the dancers.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    DF is an abbreviation for dumb fucker!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Papi - good points. I guess we shall see.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think you should be come a limo driver - bachelorette parties are unlimited and maybe you can talk them into going to a strip club.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    OP- sent me a nasty PM so I'm going to go with troll. I offered friendly advice at the start and just wondered why it took so long to reply to the original answers. Didn't think I was mean enough to warrant a personal attack but thought I should give everyone that heads up before I put them on ignore.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    I've gone to clubs with boyfriends and platonic male friends (not for me but to see them get excited). I've also gone in groups. Going with another woman seems strange. The only time I've seen that was a lesbian couple. I've never heard of platonic female friends going except in cases where one wants to audition.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "CT is the abbreviation for Connecticut"

Brilliant.

It should be CO
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @former_stripper - I have taken platonic female friends to clubs on three occasions, and they all were pretty lousy experiences. These straight female friends wanted to see what stripclubs were like, and I was by far the most experienced clubber available. And they all hated it. So my days of stripclub tourguide are officially over.
    And you're correct....normally any two women visiting a club together are usually a couple in a romantic relationship.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    @Lopaw, yeah when I've gone with straight women who aren't strippers they actually feel embarrassed. I'm straight but I look at it from dancing and it does nothing for me, not excited nor nervous, it's just there. However getting someone a dance is exciting when they have never gotten one before. I had a friend who had never been to a club (he was a virgin too incidentally)a VIP dance was the funniest thing because he returned all flustered. Apparently she let him touch her breast and he was scared but loved it.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    OP just sent me a nasty PM, too! Ha ha, lmfao! Troll it is. Told her she needs to fuck a faggit with her dike lips.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Why do straight females want to visit men's clubs anyway if they aren't interested in working there? Is it just to party? I've seen bachlorete parties at strip clubs but wasn't sure why the girls chose to party at a club with naked girls.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @sharkhunter - I think that bachelorette parties at SC's are a way for some straight women to feel like they are totally off the hook and doing something outrageous and still somewhat verboten. It also gives them a chance to diss all of the hot dancers because deep down they are very insecure people. I suspect that lone straight women want to go to an SC to see exactly what their BF's are doing (and getting) when they do a "boys night" at the clubs.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    10 years ago I had a single woman at a strip club flirt with me, and buy me a drink before asking me to meet up at a restaurant. Being single myself at the time I was game as she was cute, but not hot. At the restaurant she suggests her house is right down the street.

Once we get to her home it was in the backyard we start fooling around after a couple beers. Up to her bedroom we go and she tells me she is having her period, but asks if I do anal. Going bareback anal was kind of painful for her so I pulled out pretty quickly, but still came on her back. Needless to say we were done and she gets angry that this session was over. Fine with me as I'm not sticking around to listen to a whiny angry, semi good looking girl who is on the rag yelling at me. As I leave she says "I'd ask you for some money but you look like you don't have any money!" I said "Yep, I'm broke!" And out the door I went with her slamming it behind me.

Later a good friend of mine is her neighbor and he clued me in on how crazy this woman is that I met at the strip club, and fucked in the ass.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    thanks for the answer lopaw.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Motorhead: "'CT is the abbreviation for Connecticut'"

Brilliant.

It should be CO"

I think Colorado already has dibs on CO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... I suspect that lone straight women want to go to an SC to see exactly what their BF's are doing (and getting) when they do a "boys night" at the clubs ...”

Hmm – interesting analysis – had not crossed my mind but could fit the OP's motives since she has an S.O. and didn't mention going w/ him.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    @Sharkhunter for me it was because I knew the dancers at the one club and wanted to see how they were doing. Yes, I did make my male friends buy dances from them. I've also gone to relive dancing. For others I think it is to be curious ( or might be bicurious) or never went to one and wants to see or jealousy (like boyfriend goes). There's no one reason. Some women are forced to go and they are miserable.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I've met a girl who obviously didn't want to be at the strip club and she must have agreed to go along with some guy or guys not because she wanted to. She was like spewing venom if you got too close and I happened to be sitting at a nearby table. Some guys don't understand if a girl or their spouse agrees to go, it might not be because she wants to go.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    I did too and it made no sense. She was obviously uncomfortable but either didn't want to trust her husband/boyfriend alone or he insisted she attend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion