Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A pic of L_MN on drugs....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

That made me laugh.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

But on a serious note I'm honestly not sure whether he was faking his freak out! The bravado filled post was clearly non-brilliant BS, but I'm a bit worried that he's a lonely guy sitting in a room taking drugs and freaking out! I hope the guy is ok!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

For a change a picture that I don't regret looking at. Hilarious.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I wonder if I_MN is actually the guy who called 911 because he was too high!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He got problems

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement