tuscl

Had a great day with my ATF

Thursday, October 8, 2015 6:04 PM
I met up with my ATF today and had a great time. I came to her place (like every time) and she was wearing the sexy wet look leggings I bought for her. I had also picked something up from a store for her for that she was having a hard time finding for $40 and gave it to her. She was having a rough day, she's a single mom with three kids and was feeling a little down cause she thinks she can't do everything (cook, clean, help with their homework, laundry, and still work at the club 2-3 nights a week). She vented for a bit while we cuddled on the couch. After a little while she apologized and said I probably thought she was crazy but I said that wasn't true and I think she's doing an amazing job, you can really tell that she puts her kids above herself. She gets almost no child support from their dad. She used to have a drug problem but she hasn't done any for three years. I asked if she would give me a massage (which she has initiated a few times on her own) and this time she even used lotion on my back. After that she said she would dance a little for me, she got on the floor and slowly stripped while doing some dance moves, she has never done this for me before outside of the club. After that she proceeded to give me a BJ, even though I was covered it was incredible. Usually she gives me them bareback but I've been more careful lately. Even with the condom it still felt incredible, usually covered BJ's don't do anything for me. The way she makes eye contact with me during her BJ's is just perfect, it is such a turn on watching her do her work while looking up and me with her beautiful eyes. After the BJ she climbed on top of me and we had sex. Usually I change positions a few times but this felt even better than usual. She was doing a great job of acting like she was into it (lately she had just been going through the motions but this time she really acted like she was into like when I first started seeing her). I wanted to cum so bad but I also made sure to hold it in as long as I could so I could enjoy it. It was the best sex I've had with her yet, even better than when we went bareback a few times a while ago. After we finished I showered and paid her. When she asked how much I gave her and I said it was the usual amount she tried to pay me back for the item I bought. I said it was a gift and she didn't have to pay me back but she tried to give me money one more time but I refused. She said she had to go to the store to pick up a couple things before her kids got home from school. It was right down the street but she said I could join her if I wanted. I decided to go with her, it was the first time I had gone anywhere with her in public. I wasn't quite sure how to act with her in public (do I act like we are just friends?) but she didn't have a problem holding my hand and showing me some affection. I was also wondering if she had only asked me to come shopping with her hoping that I would buy what she needed (about $140). We got to the checkout and she didn't hesitate and paid without even giving me a look. I dropped her off st her place and walked her in. She gave me a nice long hug and kisses me a few times and thanked me for brightening up her day and putting her in a good mood (it was probably only because of the money, I really don't have much of a personality). As I was leaving. She stood at the door and watched me while giving me this sexy sad face. It made it so hard to leave, almost like she wanted to have sex again (with no expectation of money). So it was the best time I've had with my ATF yet. I don't know if she was just acting that way cause she needed money or if she was just down and I cheered her up, or it might have also been hormones (I think she was on her period, when I was about to finger her she moved my hand away, and after we had sex she asked if she got any blood on me, when I asked why she gave me some weird reason that I can't remember but what else would it be?). On another note, I still have not been able to figure out if she does FS with other guys (not that it really matters). When I first started seeing her ITC she gave me HJ's without me asking. She made a comment once or twice that when she danced inVegas guys were offer her money for blowjobs and stuff. She said she always turned them down. I had to put in a couple months time with regular visits, but eventually she initiated FS ITC with me. I'm sure I was one her her best if not the best customers though. I would come in every week and had been doing hour long VIP's with her and tipping her well. She said she considered me a friend and for some reason just felt very comfortable around me. The week after our ITC FS was when I started seeing her OTC. Since that time she has said she has only had gave FS to one other customer and it was with a Dr ten years ago who gave her $5,000 a month. She has said she only gives HJ's in the VIP if the money is right. She was talking today about how most of the girls at the club are trash and druggies (pretty true) and give BJ's and fuck guys for $50 - $100 and some don't even use condoms. She says she never leads guys to think that anything will happen in the VIP room and she will only do stuff with guys she is comfortable with but doesn't do anything with her mouth or pussy. Part of me thinks this is just BS to make me feel special, but at the same time I put a LOT of time and money in before I got anything from her, so while I'm probably not the only guy, maybe she only does it with a select few of her best customers. Anyway, I know she only cares about making money and I have zero chance of getting free sex from her. I guess the best way to sum up our relationship is friends with benefits, I get amazing sex and she gets some money.

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good job! Keep it up
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It's definitely not a friends with benefits relationship.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Good sex story, thanks for sharing it. Glad you had fun. How would we ever survive without strippers?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Cash for benefits.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My ATF of 8 years described out relationship as friends with stripper benefits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion