tuscl

Mons Venus review

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I've been thinking of a trip to FL this winter, so I was reading the Mon Venus reviews! I found this comment on one review:

"desertscrub

Joined Dec 2004
Clubs: 27
Reviews: 111
October 3, 2015
you forgot..

the bathroom is unforgiving and TINY

put a door in so I can shit in private... the only thing that makes this club special is the girls - everything else really is quite poor"

Brilliant! crazyjoe, is this your brother from another mother?

But he should have asked for a bidet! ;)

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The Mons and Follies bathrooms are virtually identical, and so I definitely wouldn't want to take a shit there. But there's a McD about an eighth of a mile from Mons Venus towards the interstate. So, for those who are weirdly obsessed with taking a shit at strip clubs, there really isnt a problem.

As an aside, I think there's a McD down the street from Follies too. I did take a shit there once before going in.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good find juice
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I thought mons venus and 2001 were over rated when I visited. Only one dancer at mons venus in the afternoon and she was old. Penthouse and dollhouse had better day shifts.
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    Or maybe it's this guy
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    I'm really freaking out because this guy says he's coming to Florida and I think he's NSA or Cia. Maybe I should take a trio
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Samsung, go back at night. Mons often has a lineup of gorgeous women on night shift. Particularly if you're into skinny white girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion