tuscl

Feminist talks about "nice guys"

deogol
Michigan
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 10:23 AM
[view link] Good thing there aren't any of those around here!

23 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Jeez a dude can't win. What the article fails to mention is that it is dude's mothers that feed them the nice guy BS. P4P is so much easier.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Interesting points of view in that article. I think the female equivalent of a nice guy is a girl who won't let you fuck them until you're married, and then just to make babies. Who wants to date someone like that?? Same with women... look that the guys strippers tend to live with/marry.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Yes, I have never thought about it like that, but you are very correct. "Interesting points of view in that article. I think the female equivalent of a nice guy is a girl who won't let you fuck them until you're married, and then just to make babies. Who wants to date someone like that?? Same with women... look that the guys strippers tend to live with/marry. "
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Most "nice guys" really aren't. It's not that women date "bad boys" it's just that what these men call "nice guys" are boring, delusional or misogynist. Speaking of "bad boys" I never get when people talk bad boys. Are we talking guys that are criminals or do things that are evil and/or immoral? I don't know many women seeking these guys (well except for some screwed up women I know, and quite a few are strippers). However bad boys often mean assertive, which isn't a bad thing. Usually the "nice guys" I've run into think "hey, I'll send a nice message or give a compliment then the woman way out of my league will give me the time of day". That's usually how the "nice guys" I've dealt with are. I couldn't begin to discuss all the times a guy got mad at me thinking if he was nice (including buying gifts or giving compliments)I would then give in. These men need to stop watching stupid movies and television that push this lie.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    The ideal man for a feminist is another woman
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I am a feminist by definition (I think women should have equal rights), but I do not connect at all to the mainstream feminist movement. I dislike it and they annoy me. I have dated nice guys and I have dated a man with 9 felonies to date (and he's only 23). He still treated me like a queen though. I am not usually attracted to the "bad boy" type, he was a great exception. I like interesting interested, intelligent, affluent men who treat me well. Having lots of money doesn't hurt.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Fuck the bullshit. I got told by my 63 years old father that as long as you do whatever you want to do when you want to do it, there will always be a line of women waiting for you to do it to them. Girls love strife period. Nice guys won't make them feel like a martyr, and that isn't giving these drama queens what they need.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^no shit?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Nina you're not a feminist. I think a lot of women think that because they believe in equal rights for women (as all people should) that makes them a feminist. No true feminist would ever be a stripper. They would never condone to use their body or female qualities to earn a living. Quite the opposite, true feminists would prefer no woman do such an act, as they see it as sexual exploitation. Just because you believe in equal rights for women, that does not make you a feminist. I know several extreme left wing feminists and all of them - do not wear makeup, heels, color their hair, some don't even shave.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Just be Cocky and Funny. And not unattractive. Don't fixate on one woman. It's not rocket science.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I always thought I was a nice guy, but only about half of that article applies to me. A stripper I know has had a BF for 12 years. I'm aware of two occasions where he's slapped her around leaving bruises and one time when he punched her, dragged her down stairs by her hair and into the street and was arrested and returned to state prison for parole violation. He's a very good looking guy who's rugged and a good street fighter. She has supported him (and his drug habit) for years. Outside of her "customers" on one occasion she lived with a high school BF who dabbled at being an auto mechanic but concentrated on drugs. When he was broke he stole two 42" plasma TV's from her. She met and dated a guy who was in the Army fucked his ass off, then stopped returning his calls. She just is repeatedly drawn to losers and criminals. When she meets and gets close to "nice guys" she finds them boring and drops them. I wonder what the author would think of he Really?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think nice guys might not be classified correctly. Just replace the articles nice guys with boring, self absorbed guys who feel entitled to things because they think they are being nice instead of their normal selves. I think I'm nice most of the time. I have trouble with people believing me. Just the other night a dancer came up to me and asked if I've been bad lately. I said nooo. She said Liar. I wonder if Ii should look at people's faces when I mean something. I think some people think I'm lying when I look away. That's not the reason. I'm just Focused on something else. You can't win sometimes. I answered my own question.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Sounds like most of the bullshit I hear out of so called "feminists".
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    how about instead of 'nice guys' and 'bad boys' lets look at 'normal guys' oh who am I kidding, I'm not normal. I fuck strippers on the regular... normal guys don't do that.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I know Only strangers will believe me if I say I'm normal.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    The word feminist has been hijacked by the radical left wing anti men nutties. The original feminists were for equal rights in voting and perhaps other topics like equality in owning land.Once that was won the feminists turned to issues like equal pay and rights of women to be whatever they choose. Very few people have problems with any of that but then it started on controversial subjects of abortion, single parenthood and gay rights. The more extreme made it about about hating men. Sort of like almost all political groups, most were started to give that group equal rights and progressed to hating people (especially white males).
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Most political groups are run by white males so I don't buy that aspect of what you are saying. I agree with a lot of what you said about modern feminism, most are automatically angry at men in general which does nothing to progress equal rights for women. I have other reasons for disliking modern mainstream feminism that I won't even get into.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Unless you're talking about civil rights groups and shit. But still, white men are at the top running things.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I think that most of the so called feminists buy into this idea that there is no difference between what they want and what they deserve. I find that an awful lot of people both male and female mistake kindness for weakness and this author appears to favor weak guys who don't know how to assert themselves in a positive way.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If a woman tells me she's a feminist, my inner voice says she's bad news, not because of her views which I likely share, but rather her personality which will very likely be condescending and combative. A relationship can only handle one personality like that at a time.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    "Unless you're talking about civil rights groups and shit. But still, white men are at the top running things." Like Barack Obama, that half white son of a bitch!!!
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Yes, civil rights groups but didn't want to say that because I wasn't talking black people really, just any group in general. Most civil rights groups were founded for a reason and got away from that reason. White men generally aren't at the top of organizations like the NAACP and NOW, to name two. They did have a part in starting those groups though.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "I like interesting interested, intelligent, affluent men who treat me well. Having lots of money doesn't hurt." This is why I love strippers. I'm exactly their type of guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion