tuscl

How to romance a stripper

Talk about how you just saw this guy on Fear Factor drink 20 shots of blended maggots, stink beetles, worms, and rotten fish eyes in 40.8 seconds. This might get a reaction. If not then tell her another guy drank 21 shots. You might hear eeww eeww. Obviously a sign the girl is getting turned on. If the girl doesn't get it, then just tell her the worms, beetles, and maggots were all alive and put into the blender just before eating them. Before you know it, you may have all the dancers talking about you. LOL

5 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I agree there's no need to tip but I often do when the girl has gone above and beyond the normal mechanical dance. And since I usually only do VIP's with girls I know fairly well, I usually tip there. To some extent I think it depends on whether you expect to see the girl again.
  • mooses
    20 years ago
    not to get off the topic here but while on the subject of tipping, I will tip dancers while they are doing there stage set, but I rarely tip for lap dances. I don't understand why people feel the need to tip for Lap dances or VIP dances. VIP dances at the club I frequent are $130, $30 of which goes to the house and $100 to the dancer. Why would anyone feel the need to tip over and above the $100 cost of a VIP dance. I don't consider myself to be cheap, I generally do 2 VIP per visit and spend a fair amount tipping dancers on stage and buying drinks for dancers and myself. Is there something wrong with my logic here, let me know.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    True, but you don't have to overdo it. I've always noted that there are two types of customer that the girls have no respect for - those that don't tip and those that tip too much. Treat the girls with courtesy and respect and be honest about how much you can afford and you'll do just fine. Dancers get really tired ot guys pretending to be rich who aren't. Sure they'll take what they can get but when his wallet runs dry they'll go back to the guy who's nice to them and complain about what an asshole the other guy was.
  • FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    "Strange how cash ALWAYS gets attention at a strip club!"

Extremely well said!

Last Saturday, in a local favorite club, I tipped the dancers during their usual tip-walks! A few dancers actually took note of the fact that, I tip them extra during the customary tip-walks. Just before I left, one dancer after her stage dance, she even didn't go her regulars where she was having drinks. She straight away came to my table, for that extra tips (with big hugs!), where the dollar bills were on my table!!

Money always gets attention!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    Strange how cash ALWAYS gets attention at a strip club!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion