tuscl

Best Handling of a P4P Venue even seen, in a movie

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
This was in the film adaptation of Nikos Kazantzakis's novel "Zorba the Greek". Kazantzakis is a very interesting person, having studied under Henri Bergson in Paris. He also wrote "Last Temptation of Christ", and I have often commented on how his Zorba character and his Judas character are the same.

Okay, in the movie Zorba is played by Anthony Quinn. He walks into this bar - singing club place. It looks like it is probably a brothel. The women are in long conservative dresses as would be the norm for that time and place. Zorba walks in and hears the cover charge or something from the door person. He says something indicating he was not liking what he saw. I don't think he spent any money. Not sure if he said or did anything to indicate which girl he liked. But he was posturing some.

So he turns and walks out. But then the girl he'd spotted comes charging out full speed after him. So for the rest of his time in town she is on his arm and he took good care of her and they had lots of good times together.

Never read the book, but I should. Read some of "Last Temptation of Christ", and it is really good.

SJG
https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Bad Company, Shooting Star, live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YEmC6cT…

6 comments

• Harderlap
    9 years ago
    Do you ever review strip clubs? Or even go to them? This is, after all a strip club list? Not complaining, just wondering. I just see posts from you about everything but your current experiences in strip clubs. I realize that San Jose is not the best place to go clubbing, but surely you get out to places that are good for clubbing?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Harderlap, I'm not familiar with you.

Do you have something to contribute to this thread?

SJG
  • Harderlap
    9 years ago
    I review clubs and write the occasional article here on TUSCL.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Another example of handling a P4P situation, and this time also from a movie, was in Klute, Donald Sutherland and Jane Fonda.

He was investigating a disappearance, and she was a call girl connected to it and someone was trying to frighten her. So he is often in her apartment with her.

So she decides to try to get a session going with him, and so she comes on to him showing off her curves in a long dress. He just sits their and waits until she is done.

Then later she tries the same thing again, but offering a deep discount.

Then finally she makes the same sort of offer, but this time it is for free.

He still just sits there and waits until she is done. He doesn't want it on those terms.

She is making these offers, and in this way, because she feels attracted to him, and so going into hooker character is her way of distancing herself, of denying what she is feeling. So prostitution can be addictive for both parties.

So at the end of the movie she finally opens up and we see that he is towing her around, completely tamed, by the hand.

So he never accepted it on the terms she was offering. She had to stop trying to use hooker moves to keep emotional distance and to maintain her sense of power.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @harderlap

i would like to take this opportunity on behalf of all TUSCL members to publically apologize to you for san_jose_guy.

he is a serial bed wetter.

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Porky's is on the list
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion