Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DS made up of your favorite porn stars

footballguy

NC

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I saw the discussion the other day asking for everyone to describe their DS and the John Smith's post tonight comparing a porn star that looks a lot like his first DS. It got me thinking of a fun hypothetical situation: if you could have a DS that took the parts of your favorite porn stars, what porn stars and which parts of theirs would it be?

For me I would probably want her face to look like Madison Ivy's. To me her face just oozes sexiness: mobile.naughtyamerica.com

For her tits I would want them to be just like Ashley Sinclair's. I think her tits are perfect. They are fake but I don't mind fake tits, especially when they look this good. cdn.pornpics.com

If I wanted natural tits it would probably be Keisha Grey. allgirlannihilation.net

For her ass it would be like Richelle Ryan's. barelist.com

Replies (12)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Not sure how the finished project would look but, tori blacks face, with shyla stylez tits and Julies Cash's ass.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Rachel Roxxx - there I don't need to change anything, except get rid of her tattoos. I even like her big nose, adds "character"

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•

Rachel Roxxx is definitely one of my favorites.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Channel Preston is my favorite. I don't need to change a thing.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Chanel Preston damn auto correct.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Early Bonnie rotten before her implants and without all the tattoos, is an almost perfect match physically to my physical ideal of a dream stripper. pornhub.com

Worst part is Bonnie used to dance at one favorite clubs, before she starting doing porn, a year or two before I started frequenting it.

Armani Monae also looks like a younger version with smaller implants, of my current favorite.

The only thing missing on either actress are large nipples like Lucy Lee youporn.com

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Madison Ivy for me. I wouldn't change anything on her.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

I'd take Maddie Rack as she is!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Face: Jenaveve Jolie Tits: Shyla Stylez Ass: Lauren Phoenix

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•
Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

For me, I think I have to go with India Summer. The woman just has a classy and classic look to her.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

She just has to look like Serena Ali.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement