tuscl

OTC Digits Ground Rules

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:07 PM
I got some digits last week in my second visit to one of the 8 mile clubs. The dancer and I seemed to hit it off pretty well and she gave me her # without me asking (we did vip and she gave me a bbbj), said she would rather see me otc and also said she can be free at a moments notice. I waited six days to contact her and just sent a quick little text saying i was so and so from last week and now you know my number and I would like to maybe set something up later this week. I haven't heard anything from her for a couple days and being new to this game I am wondering if she just flaked, or got suspicious because of my time lapse or maybe she will only respond if I text looking to meet up that day. She was pretty cool but I'm not going to sweat it either way and was just looking for wisdom from the tuscl gods :)

13 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Six days is six months in stripper terms. Txt them immediately after spending time with you so they remember who you are. Nice job otherwise
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Welcome to stripper reality – it's not for the faint of heart. Your post would have actually been more interesting if you said you texted her and she replied right away and met you at the time and place agreed to – that would have been something to talk about LOL. “... The dancer and I seemed to hit it off pretty well …” Strike 1! - perception is rarely reality in strip-clubs – pretty much everything about strip-clubs is supposed to be a mirage and not the real thing. Dancers react to $$$ like dudes react when they are horny/have-a-hard-on; i.e. they'll say anything. Strippers are like public buses except less reliable and more expensive . It is best to assume that they will flake and just go w/ the flow and be pleasantly surprised the few times they don't (b/c they will inevitably flake more times than not even if at times they do follow thru). It is more of a #s game – you swing the bat every change you get and sometimes you make contact – if you hit .300 then you are an All-Star OTCer but this is the exception.
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the quick responses gentlemen! Love the batting average analogy PC!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Strippers give their number to you to get you back in the club. She probably never had any intention of meeting you OTC. Be glad you learned this lesson early on.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    6 days!! LOL She gave her # out to 100 guys in 6 days. Who were you again? But if you go back to the club, she'll remember you. Then call her the next day and you'll get your OTC.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah. Fuck the aloof, faux cool shit. Should have texted her "Thanks" that night after you left. Then asked her how much notice she needed, at which point she might have told her to call you the next day. If she *offered* the number and OTC without you asking, she was probably ready after her shift, or the next day *before* her shift. t the latest.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Definitely text that night. And tell them something about yourself that they can remember- guy who paid in Benjamins, guy with the big dick, whatever to remind them of you. Then text a few days later to keep contact. Mention $, it wakes them up, I would've followed up with your girl a day after the message that she ignored. Often they miss the first text but catch the second or third one. Give up at that point, and never sound as pathetic as we all are. And mention paying them money, seriously it gets their attention and they know you're not some looser looking for free stripper pussy.
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    @georgmicrodong I wasn't trying to be aloof just you are right about the quick "thanks" text @Rech that's a really good idea @rockstar lol!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    The one # we've asked for and gotten mrs sea would text her an hour or so after we left the club and was eating breakfast and thank her for the great time, etc, etc. We should get more #'s. Mrs sea likes getting the random nude pics and sexts.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    The only "rule" that I'm aware of involves no blowing up her phone with texts and calls. Other than that, it's whatever strikes your fancy. If she gives bbbj service in VIP, then she has likely given her number to dozens of guys anyway, so I wouldn't read too much into that.
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    I'm curious! Did you tip her well? That answer could be the answer.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    To repeat ad nauseum: text her that night ("hey, it's thunda, the guy who splooged in your hair. Had an awesome time -- are you interested in hooking up later in the week?"), then arrange an OTC right away, or a return trip to see her. These girls hand out their numbers so often, they forget who they give them to pretty quickly. Also agree that they regularly miss texts -- or read a text, but they're in the middle of something, and forget about it -- so worth a 2nd or 3rd text before you give up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm not so sure if having texted her the same night would have increased his chances that much; the most consistent thing about strippers is their inconsistency – if she would have been broke and in need of cash whenever he texted her better chance she would have responded even if she didn't remember him (unless he was supa-vague in his text expecting that he made such an impression on her that she would surely remember him :)) - I say text her when you think you are up for it and let the chips fall where they may.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion