tuscl

Tuscl Nicknames

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:02 AM
I can make a reasonable guess as to the meaning or origin of many nicknames on tuscl. Except these. I want to know please why people chose these names: Shailynn. My spell check refuses to allow this name no matter what I do. It always changes what I type to "shakily not." Rech. Why not wreck? Jerikson40. Why choose a name that reminds everyone of jerk off son? rh48hr. Very confusing to type high. Shadowcat. Does it have something to do with the dark corner of Follies that he sits in? Ilbbaicnl. Even harder to spell high. Georgmicrodong. I think I just figured this one out. Does it mean George with the small penis? Bubba267. I love the avatar, and I get bubba, but 267?? Azdd. Is this a guy in Arizona that likes big tits? Wongy. I hope that's not what he calls his penis. Rockstar666. Could he be the anti-Christ? Bvino. Bob who likes wine? Sclvr5005. Was "sclvr" already taken so 5005 had to be added? Lopaw. Googled this and her Tuscl profile is the first thing that comes up. What does it mean? Subraman. I've got nothing. Corvus. The corvus (meaning "crow" or "raven" in Latin) or harpago (probably the correct ancient name was a Roman military boarding device used in naval warfare during the First Punic War against Carthage. Got it. Magicrat. I don't get Magic Rat. Twentyfive. Seems like a very random number. If this is an age, is he going to change user names on every birthday?

38 comments

• bubba267
    9 years ago
    JS69, my street address in case I get lost.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    It was a random name generated when all of my handles got rejected btw I am 35 + years past my 25th, maybe I should have tried Peter Pan, as in never going to grow up. It is easy to remember so I kept it. where did JohnSmith69 come from are you looking for Pocahontas ?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    John Smith because I wanted to be anonymous, 69 because I love oral sex.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I believe that you had stated in one post that you are a lawyer forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't John Smith and Jane Doe the most famous plaintiffs in the American legal system
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    We have done this before and I still remember the origin of many names. ie lopaw is Chinese for wife. I had a cat named Shadow for 18 years.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl: It's not so hard if you remember what it stands for: I like big butts and I can not lie. As for mine, you just now got it?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I always thought Subraman meant he was a Toyota Subra enthusiasts
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    George, yeah I'm slow sometimes I guess. Shadow, I must have missed the prior discussion. But I like having pussy in your dark private corner as a better explanation for shadow cat. Rech, good call on shortening the name. Ilbbaicnl is creative but damn hard to spell. I may just call him big butts.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    And Sclvr5005 -- Strip Club Lover 5005 probably just a random generated number
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    25, you have the easiest name to spell after mine. I think anonymous litigants are usually referred to as Jane Doe or John Doe. But occasionally John Smith may be used instead.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I have no idea how I came up with my nickname
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    You got me John. I'm a reincarnated Roman general who during the battle of Tyndaris in the year 3 BC used a corvus, or harpago, to board the Carthaginian flag ship where I found the commander's mistress. Following our victory I enjoyed her in my bed over the next month until I tired of her. But the first time I fucked her, and I fucked her in the ass the first time, it was on the corvus in front of my crew. They were inspired by my coupling and her youthful breasts bouncing with each thrust. When I later tired of her I allowed her to entertain my men and she routinely danced on deck while they drank wine after which she would be enjoyed by a half dozen or so crewmen. She was a very fine distraction for the men until we returned to port and she was sold into slavery where I never saw her again. Those were great and bloody times and I often think of the excitement of battle. I was an old man when I was killed in battle the next year at age 36. But the battle was won shortly after I was killed. One of my last thoughts as I bled to death was of fucking that young girl in the ass on the harpago to inspire my men. She had a great ass. So I chose the nickname corvus due to my love of fucking beautiful young women in the ass and in memory of the Carthaginian general's mistress and her very fine ass.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Truthfully I actually chose the name because of the bird, raven. It is easy to remember and related to my work as well. I did not know about the Roman boarding relationship until I read your post John. Interesting to know.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My first choice was just 'Rockstar' and it wasn't available. I thought 69 as an adder was too obvious so I channeled my inner Ozzy with 666...a tribute to the supposed Satin worship that some people associate with heavy metal. Kind of inappropriate with my current band, but I'm doing a side project that's a metal trio so I'll keep it!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dr. Who uses the name "John Smith" in many episodes, be he refrains from the 69.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm betting that crazyjoe picked the name because he's crazy! What is the origin of lapdanceking82? It's brilliant that he had a specific activity named after him, but the name came before the use of LDK to indicate that he likes to cum in his pants!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Dr. Who uses the name "John Smith" in many episodes, be he refrains from the 69." Are you a Dr. Who fan? I tried to watch a few episodes but it just seemed silly!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Corvus, I think you should stick with the first story.
  • Harderlap
    9 years ago
    When I first signed up , I wanted to use hardlap for my user name, but it was taken, so I chose, what else? Harderlap. It is hte next step after Hardlap. I haven't seen any posts from Hardlap for over 10 years, so I expect that hardlap is still available, but I prefer having a harderlap.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe...you are correct...dont ever fuck with crazy
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    The DD in azdd was a coincidence, but I am in AZ and I do love those DDs! For my first hotmail account I used the name Arizona Desert Dude, which somehow became azdd. Like I said, the DD was a happy coincidence!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Okay okay!!!! Years ago I was a DJ in college and needed a name. My friend tried to convince me to go with the name "DJ Poopy Pants" but I needed something more professional sounding! Lol. I liked the WuTang Clan and they always talked about Shaolin, which referred to the old king fu movies they watched and also a nickname for Staten Island New York which was where most of the WuTang members were from. I used the name, just changed the spelling, and didn't use the letters "DJ" in the front. Hopefully I didn't just out myself!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Holy shit, Shailynn. I knew that was you! How you doing buddy? Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I do recall shadowcat saying his nickname was after his cat. “Ilbbaicnl” - “Georgmicrodong” - c'mon – that one is easy “Azdd” - never made the connection “Wongy” - I'm still wondering “Subraman” - I always think of the car but that is actually a Supra not Subra “Twentyfive” - at first I thought it was his age but obviously not
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “Ilbbaicnl” - never made the connection
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickDugan = means the guy is a homo
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    John if I told you, I would have to kill you :-)
  • 11bravo88
    9 years ago
    Even though you did't ask, 11bravo should be obvious to army vets out there. It's the MOS (military occupation specialty) for Infantry. 88 is the last 2 digit of my SS.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Wow - shadowcat & Rech have good memories.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    OK ok...wait nobody asked me? Mmm...
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @GACAclub - it's a reference to your Georgia & Carolina clubbing, no? I recall it had been mentioned in a previous thread. Or I'm just high on something.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    JS69....Magicrat is a character in a Sprinsteeen song, Jungleland. Obviously I'm a huge Bruce guy.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @4Got: The older episodes are the epitome of silly, but they had an endearing quality. When Steven Moffet became the primary writer 6-8 years ago, it really transcended into a very intelligent show.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @lowpa no its a reference to my Georgia living and California roots.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl - i would have never got that but now it makes perfect sense
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "....Magic-rat is a character in a Sprinsteeen song, Jungleland" That was my guess. I usually would only like 2 or 3 songs on an album. But I loved "Born to Run". I freakin' wore that record out. I would play both sides. And start over and play it again. And again. And again.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Great. Rock. and. Roll. Record. The perfect album.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I'm on a website called TUSCL? WTF?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion