tuscl

Ego Roller coaster that is Strip Clubbing

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Felt like the man last week. Now a chump. Fell for some easy pussy. And it's weird I never fall for hard earned pussy, but let some pussy fall in my lap, it's like I won the lottery . And damn I have a hard time letting that shit go.

So I have to walk away with a small hit to my pride because I didn't walk away soon enough.

Anyway, ce la vie --en rose (Louis Armstrong )

7 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Pussy is pussy - but I prefer soft to hard and clean to dirty - and always non scented
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^lol I'm gonna steal that
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    That's funny, most dudes are the opposite. They reject the girl who loves sucking dick so much she goes down on a first date and marry the girl who doesn't care for sex and makes the guy work for it.

Sex can be an emotional trip. It's also a bit like gambling in the fact the outcome is somewhat random so it makes it exciting
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ ya I hear that a lot, but man ever rejects money he didn't work for...

for me pussy I worked for, well I fucken earned it, like a paycheck I kinda think "ya well no duh", you put in work get what's coming to you"

but unexpected just give me the pussy, thats the lottery homie.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I get it. Happiness often comes from having our expectations exceeded. I once had a threesome in college with this girl I was dating (her first, I'd had them before). We planned it for weeks leading up to it. To the point the actual event was a mild letdown. Months later with the same gf we picked up this random girl at a bar. Bar girl wasn't as hot as the planned threeway, but somehow it was more memorable and satisfying.

Same with a movie you don't expect much of and really like, vs. A hyped movie that fails to deliver (but is still pretty good).

Some of my best SC experiences were with girls I had low hopes for but tried a couple dances with and they greatly exceeded expectations.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    "Happiness often comes from having our expectations exceeded."

Wow, my struggle so eloquently worded.
    Thanks man
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Steady as she goes mates.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion