tuscl

TUSCL dishonorably mentioned in SW post

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

SW thread title: “Posting reviews of yourself, your club”

OP:
“... I'm just curious, does anyone ever post positive reviews of themselves or their club on yelp, tuscl, google reviews or anything like that? Like I guess with a fake account disguised as a customer/patron whatever ...”

Some comments that made me LOL:

“... I've written them on tuscl to get the free 30 days for research purposes when I switch clubs, but I write as a "customer".
Writing them about yourself is silly and would be seen right through, and do you REALLY want to attract the kind of customers who use those sites? ...”

“... I do the same thing. I think I have written 3 reviews total on TUSCL for the free 30 days pretty much just to research as well. I have always written them as a dancer at the club, and never write a review for myself, I don't even mention my dancer name in my reviews I just review the cloub for what dancers and customers can both expect going there. I personally find it tacky to write a review to promote yourself, but to each their own if it works for you. I also agree that I don't want to attract most TUSCL guys, go through the discussions some and you will see you don't want most of those guys, yikes ...”

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

17 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    That's right - we want cheap pussy and most of the girls at SW have expensive, smelly pussies.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Papi: ". I also agree that I don't want to attract most TUSCL guys, go through the discussions some and you will see you don't want most of those guys, yikes ...”

RickyBoy scaring off strippers again. Guess that's why he has to settle for greasing bouncers and stroking managers.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ what woman doesn't love a guy in a shiny suit
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It's funny they want info from TUSCL while bashing it at the same time. I treat TUSCAL as entertainment even though I've also learned a lot. Some of the most valued customers for dancers post here, and to discount that shows just how stupid the SW contributors are.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    And btw – why so few and far b/w reviews on SW (as far as I can tell unless I haven't looked in the right place since that site has like 100 different categories) – one would think that site would be full of up to date reviews since that is their biz.

Oh yeah – writing good reviews takes effort/work – not exactly most dancers' forte :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^Eh..Tempest666 isn't so stupid. The rest of them well there just typical strippers. I think they'd be missing out most of us here (OK I'll say 51%) are very generous tippers. How they hell else can we consistently get the awesome perks :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would like to a SJG post on SW and see how that goes :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    As a general rule, it makes sense to me that SW girls -- over-entitled, over-dramatic, anti-extra anti-OTC, bitter and angry -- wouldn't want the kinds of guys on tuscl, who presumably (if we're not over-posing too much ourselves, lol) would not put up with them. They want absolute spineless customers, we want a fair deal, contact, extras, and OTC.

Of course, if Chili Palmer is telling the truth -- and i absolutely believe him -- the SW girls are no different than most strippers ... that is, for all the drama on SW about extras, OTC, etc., they are OTC and extra girls who just pretend not to be, at least a large % of them. Still, as far as the few who actually behave in real life the way they represent on SW? Thrilled to pieces if they avoid me, they wouldn't like me, and I wouldn't like them.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    They don't want us, and we don't want them. At least we all agree on something.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    TUSCL trashed on SW? How unexpected! They are all a bunch of clueless ho's.
    They are all as useless as tits on a bull.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What stripper doesn't want a bucket of chicken brought to them in the club - every stripper can use a snack!

STRIPPER SNACKS!!!!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Chicken strips?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Chicken strippers! Hens who remove their feathers. Finger lickin' good!!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The third girl probably offers good information in her reviews. Certainly above the "high" bar set by your average tuscl review.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck those skank hos
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Tempest666 is fantastic and one of my favorite people. I chat with her from time to time, and adore her. Most of the others on SW would never get hired 10-20 years ago at anything but the dive clubs which tells me either they are lying about OTC or lying about the money they make. If you have to post reviews you probably aren't a good dancer.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    The riddle is who would be considered bigger PLs? A Stripper Web girl or a seasoned veteran from TUSCL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion