Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Julianna playhouse Burlington nj

Whatamess

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody know what she does to them and let's you do to her? Much appreciated

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I must have missed 60 Minutes. What are you saying?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She feeds me raw carrots

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I stick raw hot dogs in her ass hole

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Is this Juice being retarded or do we have a brand new retard here?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I think she was last seen with Olivia & Amber. Something about a donkey show in TJ.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

or a monkey show in thailand

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Or she was recruited by SJG for his radical hooker revolution he thinks he'll lead

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Is there a stage version of The Good Wife?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement