tuscl

Strippers who resemble girls from your past

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:39 PM
Wonder if this has ever happened to anyone. I was at the local club a few nights ago and noticed a stripper that looked a bit like a hot girl I used to know in high school. After chatting with her and seeing her up close, it obviously wasn't the girl. However, I got a bunch of dances from her and, in a darkened room, found that I could pretend it was the girl I used to know (same hair color/body type). The dancer was probably only a 5 or 6 overall, but the resemblance made my mind/body react like she was a 9.

12 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Happens to me a lot, for better and worse.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Funny you should ask.I was at Longhorn the other day for lunch(Fresh mussels/$8.99/lb.Can't be beat).Noticed two good looking girls to my right and struck up a convo.The one girl looked the spitting image of my highschool sweetie.After drinks and some naughty talk she told me that she used to dance at PP Cola under the name Carter.Even though she danced before my time here in Cola we hit it off and exchanged numbers.Great girl.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've seen a couple girls who in a certain light look like some of my exes.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Years ago, I knew a dancer named Chloe who had a strong physical resemblance to the first girl I ever fucked, whose name was Claire. Same type of body, same hairstyle, same hair color, probably even the same tit size. Of course, Claire was from Chicago, while Chloe clearly did not come from Chicago, judging by her accent.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    This happens with my right hand frequently. The resemblence makes my mind/body react like its the real thing.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have been looking for someone that looks like an old girlfriend in college. 5'1" pale skin, bright blue eyes and black hair. If you see someone resembling that that's 20 years old let me know. She is now in her 30s, chubby and a blonde - yuck.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    There is a dancer I see semi-regularly who looks a lot like my sister. Needless to say, I don't get dances from her, but we do chat a little.
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    I ran into a dancer who looked so much like my ex I actually ducked behind the bar until I could get up on her without being seen. The resemblance was unnerving
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    One time I spotted a street walker who looked a helluva lot like a girl I went to high school with. When I double-backed to double-check, she had already disappeared. Come to think of it, back in the early '80s, I did spot a stripper who just might've been one of my cousins. Considering she disappeared after her set, I have a sneaking suspicion she was.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Several times. There is a dancer at the Harem in Dayton who looks a lot like a French woman named Catie that I knew back in college, both are tall thin curly haired brunettes with small tits. They are twenty plus years apart in age, but are the spitting image of each other, minus the tattoos on the dancer. There is another dancer currently at Kahoots who looks like a woman at work. The first time I saw her, I swore she was moonlighting as a stripper, but after a closer look I could tell it wasn't her. Both are big breasted, decent body. Only difference is the dancer is less an air head than the woman at work. Two separate times I walked into a club, once in Cleveland and once in Pennsylvania and saw a dancer who looked a lot like one of my younger relatives. Both cases the club is within a half hour of where that relative lives or went to college. I think the Cleveland dancer may have been her, because during last year's Thanksgiving dinner at her mother's house, she looked awfully nervous, maybe fearing I would say where I saw her.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ----> "found that I could pretend it was the girl I used to know (same hair color/body type). The dancer was probably only a 5 or 6 overall, but the resemblance made my mind/body react like she was a 9." I've had that reaction a few times -- I think it's awesome and always savor it. Remind me of someone can definitely knock a girl up at least 1 or 2 points, sometimes more.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Hasn't happened yet. Still waiting
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion