tuscl

N word vs Cracker..which is worse?.....duhhh

7 comments

• crsm27
    9 years ago
    Here is my take on it..... BOTH are bad and should be treated the same. Just like any derogatory slang towards any race. The only thing is that "cracker" or "honky" was or is allowed on TV. So people think it isn't as bad. But both are used in the same way... IMHO.

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong with cracker.

Atlanta Crackers
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about the minor league team. For the Negro league team, see Atlanta Black Crackers.
    Atlanta Crackers
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Class AAA (1962-1965)

The Atlanta Crackers were minor league baseball teams based in Atlanta, Georgia, between 1901 and 1965. The Crackers were Atlanta's home team until the Atlanta Braves moved from Milwaukee in 1966.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    My favorite crackers are Chicken In the Bizkit which don't even mention crackers, what's with that?

Anyway, I don't like the n word but that one has a history of lynching and slavery which is why it's evil. However, I don't like being called a cracker or a honky. Those are racist words too and there is a double standard where black bashing is wrong but white bashing is fine. Neither is right.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I like to spread peanut butter on my crackers.
  • Austin1
    9 years ago
    I'm the kind of guy that not affended by words. I guess I grew up in america where people weren't as thin skinned and always looking for something to get afforded by and playing the victim because it makes them feel better. Use any word you want redskins, muslims, crackers, slow, nigger, honky, redneck, faggot, terrorist,
    radical islam, momma's boy, illegal immigrant, homo, lazy, tree hugger, druggie, ect
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I don't give a fuck what anyone calls me. If it it negative, well that reflects badly on them, not me. See, that's the problem. So many are offended by what others say. One can ONLY be offended if they wish it so! To them, I say, get a fucking life!!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Crackers are fucking delicious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion