tuscl

Kinky things you've done at a club.

Friday, April 30, 2004 1:34 PM
When I was still working at a club, during the last year, I would have my boyfriend produce seed and then I'd rub it into my boobs. I would spay a little vanilla just to enhance the aroma. Several times I went to work immediately after.

6 comments

• IDleStripper
    20 years ago
    Hello Waterbuffalo! Stalking me again?
  • Shekitout
    20 years ago
    That sounds just like such a disgusting thing Kennedy would do. Glad I didn't touch those boobs of yours but once. Don't remember any vanilla smell. By the way the word is "spray", not "spay" unless you're thinking of doing that to your siginificant other-ouch!
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    Every chance I get if it's safe I love to masturbate and match the girls in exhibitionism. It used to be much more acceptable. More girls now have a problem with it and I don't see why. After all, strip clubs are all about sex, aren't they? Girls, what do you think?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Ha, oldie but goodie! I personally don't suck dancer titties for a number of reasons, starting with the fact that I'm not tittie-obsessed and I'm fine with just touching them. But I've heard stories about girls letting their BFs cum on their titties and then rubbing it in before going to work. Sounds more like urban legend preying on PL fears to me, but the fact is, I DO know guys who like to cum on the dancers' titties at extras clubs, and it does make you wonder how well the strippers subsequently bother to clean themselves off, and how many other guys cum on their titties also. There's a whole lot of things I personally wouldn't consider at extras clubs -- DATY & sucking her titties, for example. I am not sure I really believe the "dancer lets her BF cum on her tits then rubs it in" boogieman stories, but I absolutely DO believe the "dancer lets customers cum on her tits, and doesn't obsessively sanitize them afterwards" stories.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The hell of it is that I knew this bitch. Out of all of the strippers that I have ever have known, this one was really out there is space. Picking fights with with customers. She was probably close to 50 yo and a FUGLY. Stealing from my ATF who finally got her fired for trying to mussel into her business. Thanks for the memories.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion