Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Man, I love being single now...

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is awesome. I Don't Give A Fuck if some girl was to try to extort me too! Too funny.

Replies (5)

S
Supremeruler
•

What a stupid ass bitch. Dumb hos.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Obviously there are exceptions, but what 43 year old man wouldn't be proud to have boned a hot 18 year old model. Hell, I would have asked for a copy to distribute to all of you fuckers. Ha.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Haha. That is great!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

+1 corvus

Yeah that chick picked the wrong athlete to bang and extort. Jagr has always been a loner and about himself.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Shoot, for all we know he paid her to post the picture so he could brag about it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement