Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

STEEL PANTHER

beguiled

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you partied in the 80's and like bimbos, this band is a parody like Spinal Tap. They're a band that should have been in the the 80's hair metal scene, and they like the strippers. If you're down with bangin your head, check it out. I like Stripper Girl, Asian Hooker, Gloryhole. Here's a link for Stripper Girl youtube.com

Replies (5)

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Oh, I forgot "It Won't Suck Itself".

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Great lyrics. "I wanna fuck you fuckin whore." I think they're better than Spinal Tap.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Oh Yes a long history of topless chicks with those guys: youtube.com How about this blond at the 0:52 second mark: youtube.com

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

They're just another hair band doing sophomoric music IMHO, and trying to get the lyrics to make up for it; I see none of the charm of Spinal Tap. But then Tap were professional actors and had actual talent in writing and performing. This band thinks a wall of Marshalls and teen angst lyrics is by itself is enough; it's not. Pass.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

This band has been around for a long time.

A friend of mine used to live out in LA and Steel Panther played at a local bar every sunday night. He said the place would be packed with all sorts of people along with famous 80's bands or singers. Steel panther would do covers of some 80's band every sunday. Lots of times someone from that band would be in there drinking. Then go up on stage and play a set with them.

Now this was over 10 years ago.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement