tuscl

butterfaces

JamesSD
California
Friday, September 18, 2015 11:04 PM
In my civvy dating life I've always chased pretty faces even if the body was just okay. Especially for "serious" dating, I figured the body could always improve, but not the face. This panned out exactly once with a girl who was chubby due to medical issues when we met but lost 40 pounds and got hot. When I started clubbing I definitely went for cute faces. A 10 body with a less than cute face would still get no where with me. These days I'm way more open to girls with good bodies but plain faces. I feel like their mileage is often good too (although chubby cute girls probably give good mileage too). Especially in the club, I can always find something besides their face to check out Anyone else find their preferences have evolved?

18 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I've always been a tit man. Lately though I find myself turning into an ass man. It's hard to say though. I'd say it's 50/50. I'm a sucker for some nice big tits. I can't keep my eyes, hands or mouth off of mrs sea's. BUT (no pun intended) she constantly wears yoga pants or painted on blue jeans and I just can't keep my hands away.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    My preference hasn't evolved per se. My preference has always been 1. Thick, pretty white girls 2. Pretty, "average" (not anorexic) white girls 3.thick and\or pretty latinas\hispanic girls 4. Thick butterface white girls 5. Thick or pretty mixed girls 6. Thick, pretty black girls All others usually get no consideration.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shitfaced
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Yes, used to be 25 was old. Now that has gone up a lot.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    My tastes have evolved, not in the bodyparts that I like (I still like ass+face and don't care about tits at all), but have drastically changed as I got older in the types of bodies I can appreciate. In particular, I used to only be attracted to model-thin to thin-athletic bodies, now I can appreciate all the way to just below "curvy". I love it that I"m attracted to more women, opens up a lot more strippers and civilians as targets
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Get those butterfaces away from me.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^what if she had jlo booty?
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    It all depends on the overall package and just how buttery her face is. If there is something about her body and the way she carries herself or the vibe she gives off I will take a shot. I aint lookin for the next Mrs Thunda!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Depends on a lot of factors, but she's gotta have at least a decent face before I'll even look at the tits and ass.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    For a smart and/or interesting girl I need a good face OR a good body. For an apparently dumb girl (which includes those playing dumb) and/or uninteresting girl I need a great body AND a good face.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Million Dollar Body and a Food Stamp Face
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Well, I am only almost 20, so didn't really have a lot of time to change my tastes, however, I have always been into slim, not too short white guys with light eyes and blond/light-brown hair. Now I have a weakness for muscled, tattooed hands.:) As long as a guy is not fat or really skinny and weak, I don't care about his body at all, face is way more important.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I don't have to have a perfect body or face. It has to do with the overall package. And if the face is that bad, that's what A&P bags are for right? :-)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Dancer95, I would have been your type a decade ago. These days "slim" has morphed into "Dad Bod". I do agree with Meursault that the right personality can turn a 6 into a 7, even an 8. My favorites have tended to be girls who are balanced 7 Face, 7 body girls. They're never the Hottest Girl in the Club (with all the associated drama, demands and $$$ that come with that), but there's also no huge flaws. And yes, how buttery the face is matters. A 5 face is much easier to handle than a 3 face, even if the body has perfect, huge natural breasts, a tiny waist and a gorgeous round ass.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A pretty face, especially the eyes, makes up for a lot.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Most of the time, a girl has to have a pretty face, because that's a dealbreaker with me. Butterfaces really have to be excellent to get a chance with me.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    So much depends on the individual, no single preference should matter, unless one is very specific as to ethnicity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've def been about the bod pretty much my whole life – even as a kid when most of my male classmates liked the girl w/ the prettiest face I liked the one w/ the best bod – and for me best bod means most developed w/ the most curves (big ass; wide hips; thick legs; natural big full tits) – this I cannot resist. A pretty face is nice to look at but I've never gotten a hard-on from a pretty face but plenty of hard-ons from curvaceous women. The only thing I have sorta evolved in is in going to the dark-side. When I was younger I was often attracted to and enjoyed dances in strip-clubs from attractive white and Latina women – after I started hitting the all-black clubs circa 2003 I pretty much more and more just wanted dances from them (black women) and these days dances from almost all non-black women barely move the needle for me but I can't get enough of a black woman's body.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion