tuscl

Order in the court!!

pinhead
Massachusetts
Friday, May 7, 2004 9:17 AM
I've got a lawyer friend (female) that has suggested to a female client that she divorce her husband. Seems he's been sneaking off to a strip club from time to time. Her reasoning: 'he's getting a hard on from another woman!!' All I could say was, "Gee, too bad you don't represent Hillary Clinton."

5 comments

• verfolgung
    20 years ago
    PINHEAD: Random garble? Are your serious? I completely offended by your ignorance! Just kidding. No, its not just garble - there's actually a meaning behind it. I acutally once met a dancer who posted on the same discussion board as me. When we traded screen names, she immediately figured out what it meant, and I thought I was being clever. Oh well.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Good one Vflung. (probably based on a true story) BTW, does your nickname have a story behind it or is it just random garble ?
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    PINHEAD: Your story reminded me of this... A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. His curiosity gets the better of him and he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he's doing. "I'm sending out 1,000 Valentine's Day cards signed, 'Guess who?'" "But why?" asks the man. "I'm a divorce lawyer."
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Yoda, I think it was N Dartmouth. Anyway, I can see where a wife might over-react and so forth, but for someone else with an agenda to suggest a divorce, I found disturbing. It would be one thing if his sc visits were interfering with and were having an adverse effect on their relationship, but I didn't see it as such, but then again, I'm guilty of the same infraction, therefore, a little defensive.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I'm sure many wives would see a husbands visits to a strip club - especialy a contact club - as a form of cheating or infidelity. This is why most married men keep it a secret.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion