tuscl

Waka Flocka: 5 Best Atlanta Strip Clubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th2W_bYF…

At least he does agree that Follies is #1 in Atlanta.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Never heard of the guy but he did pick the best club in Atlanta.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    He's a well-known "rapper" (note rapper in quotations) out of Riverdale, GA. He's a protege of rap star Gucci Mane.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I thought that Gucci Mane was Juicebox69. At least I knew all of the clubs that he mentioned.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    That was a parody account that Juice made. Gucci Mane is a rapper from Atlanta (Zone 6, which is the east side).

Here is his Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gucci_Mane
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Picked Follies 1st, goes in the afternoon. Sounds like a legit PL to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Wow – his oratory skillz were so impressive I had to watch it twice.

Obviously his comments are in the context of the urban clubs – and in that context; yeah; some fine damn chocolate in those spots – but except for Follies and Blaze (to a certain extent); the spots he mentions are more club than strip-clubs and may be good for “hanging out” but not serious *strip* clubbing – IMO.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Barbershop, food good as shit, women good as shit, fish plate, real strip club, no bougie shit, good ass food, bad as fuck. I wish tusclers could be as descriptive in their reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ he be keepin it reel
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This nigga dumb. I thought he just make dumb music because the kids love that garbage for w\e reason.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Waka is one of the coolest chill rappers out there. Preach Waka!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Just got home from Follies. It's still #1. I took an 8.5 to VIP and she offered her number for OTC at her house.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    "Barbershop, food good as shit, women good as shit, fish plate, real strip club, no bougie shit, good ass food, bad as fuck. I wish tusclers could be as descriptive in their reviews."

"Wow – his oratory skillz were so impressive I had to watch it twice"

Lmao, guys:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion