Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Waka Flocka: 5 Best Atlanta Strip Clubs

Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx

Georgia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

At least he does agree that Follies is #1 in Atlanta.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Never heard of the guy but he did pick the best club in Atlanta.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

He's a well-known "rapper" (note rapper in quotations) out of Riverdale, GA. He's a protege of rap star Gucci Mane.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I thought that Gucci Mane was Juicebox69. At least I knew all of the clubs that he mentioned.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

That was a parody account that Juice made. Gucci Mane is a rapper from Atlanta (Zone 6, which is the east side).

Here is his Wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Picked Follies 1st, goes in the afternoon. Sounds like a legit PL to me.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Wow – his oratory skillz were so impressive I had to watch it twice.

Obviously his comments are in the context of the urban clubs – and in that context; yeah; some fine damn chocolate in those spots – but except for Follies and Blaze (to a certain extent); the spots he mentions are more club than strip-clubs and may be good for “hanging out” but not serious strip clubbing – IMO.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Barbershop, food good as shit, women good as shit, fish plate, real strip club, no bougie shit, good ass food, bad as fuck. I wish tusclers could be as descriptive in their reviews.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ he be keepin it reel

S
Supremeruler
•

This nigga dumb. I thought he just make dumb music because the kids love that garbage for w\e reason.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Waka is one of the coolest chill rappers out there. Preach Waka!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Just got home from Follies. It's still #1. I took an 8.5 to VIP and she offered her number for OTC at her house.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

"Barbershop, food good as shit, women good as shit, fish plate, real strip club, no bougie shit, good ass food, bad as fuck. I wish tusclers could be as descriptive in their reviews."

"Wow – his oratory skillz were so impressive I had to watch it twice"

Lmao, guys:)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement