tuscl

Being Naive on cameras

I would be very surprise if all strip clubs are not wired with cameras. Lenses are the size of a ball point pin today and can be easily hidden. Very low cost. And I doubt the top management would let even their managers know because their spying on them to. In the bar business the biggest thieves are the employees not the customers.

8 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I think some clubs don't want cameras if they know what goes on there(extras) as it's just a liability if they get raided. But I don't doubt some clubs have really small "hidden" cameras.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The cameras in my club are the size of several decks of cards and are 25 years old. He's too cheap to buy anything new.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    I suspect there are tiny cameras in the dressing room and giant fake cameras in the VIP. Strip clubs are run by skeevy dudes.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Cameras are so small and widespread these days I think you have to assume you're on camera everywhere not just strop clubs. I always assume I'm on camera itc but I don't really give a fuck. I haven't been arrested or had a video of me fucking a stripper uploaded to the internet yet ( as least so far as I know), so it seems extremely low risk.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Meursalt: In my club the customers can see the TV screen with the cameras in both VIP and the CR so you know the big ones are real. If there are any additional ones, they'd be in the owner's officice.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I assume "strop" club involves shaving not cameras. There are no cameras where I club as the official rule is "We do not know what happens in the back". This is "plausible deniability" even if it is ludicrous.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've had a couple of strippers tell me that they couldn't "do that" because of cameras in private dance rooms where I know there were none.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My main club has cameras everywhere. I honestly believe it's more a dancer safety thing. Storing even a week of data would be expensive. A month would be insane.

Arguably it's another reason to go OTC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion