tuscl

Gypsy is Back!

Hello, everyone! I apologize for having disappeared so suddenly and without warning. Long story made short, our financial shortcomings had snowballed out of control and I was without a cell phone and internet until just a couple of hours ago. Fortunately, both my boyfriend and I start our new jobs tomorrow (Monday the 14th) and we should be back on top of the finances by the end of October. However, that also means that there will be even less time that I will be available online as they're starting me off with 40 hours a week with many potential opportunities for overtime.

Since I have been PM'd by a handful of people in regards to the matter of my blog site and more article/discussion posts here on TUSCL:
Yes, I am still working on the website as much as I am able without an internet connection; mostly jotting down ideas for new posts, or making notes on what I would like to add to or change on my site. Again, please feel free to give me feedback and suggestions at any time via TUSCL or the email widget on my site.

I'm still dancing - same place, same nights and times - and working my other "regular" job, now with the addition of the new position starting in just a few hours. Between the three jobs, I'm looking at pulling a minimum of at least 64 hours of work each week which may eventually end up driving me to complete madness, as opposed to the level of moderate madness I'm usually dealing with (hah).

Thanks again to everyone for the positive responses and support. I really missed being here and getting to talk with so many of you. I definitely look forward to hear from anyone who feels up to shooting me a quick (or lengthy) message about whatever you feel like talking about. I may or may not be online again tonight, but I will definitely put effort forth to be on more often. I'll try not to disappear again any time soon!

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Never knew you were gone.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Glad to have you back. Too bad you dance a bazillion miles away..
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm glad to see that you have your priorities straight, posting here within two hours of getting internet service. Welcome back
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    "financial shortcomings had snowballed out of control"

For some reason I caught myself reaching for my wallet as I read this. Lucky for me you were not sitting on the bar stool next to me.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Good luck baby, I hope its all smooth sailing for you from here on.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    hmm. a Lette? Or nah?
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Half of me is telling me to just not say anything and the other half is telling me to give my opinion on your past and present predicament and the say nothing part wins out atm so I'll just say good luck and I wish you well ;)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I'll say it. I thought you were well off with your gofundmystripclub ruse. 50,000 for doing nothing would have been sweet. Now you're back with another story. Good luck!
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    ^
    Completely different, not what I was thinking of saying.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN!

GYPSY'S BACK! TELL A FRIEND!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Welcome back. time flies.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Who?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Hi. 64 hours a week is insane. Hope the 9 to 5 has benefits and growth potential.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    If that's you in that profile picture god damn your beautiful
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    "financial shortcomings had snowballed out of control"
    This ,in so many different ways, is what is wrong with this country.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Welcome back hope things turn around for you.
  • Wicked_Gypsy
    9 years ago
    Thank you all! I'm glad to be back, even though it is under some of the worse circumstances. I'm going to be posting a few things in the next few days (hopefully) to give anyone who cares some insight to where I'm at with life right now. I missed my friends here, and I'm happy to have the chance to be able to talk to you all again and make some new friends, too. I'm also going to be doing some work on my blog site so I'll provide the link when I get a substantial amount of new content.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Wait, seriously? 50k gofundme? Jesus. Maybe I really should get donations for my boob job. Fuck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion