tuscl

Strange happening

Clubber
Florida
Has anyone ever had a dancer claim to you that you were HERS, and no one else could dance for you? Happened to me, and seemed quite strange.

7 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Yes, this seems to happen every time to me. There is a club I won't go to because I know this dancer who is overly possessive of me there. The last time I got a lapdance from her, I told her I was done, and she got really mad because "I'm not done with you yet". Very clearly, I was her ATM, and I wasn't going to have any of it. It's all about the money.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Superdude is correct on all counts..however, there is a competitiveness that exists among all women-dancer or otherwise-that men will never fully understand. It may not have anything to do with honest affection in a strip club, but it has everything to do with cash and keeping score...
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    We are reminded by dancers that they are working for a living, selling a fantasy, and customers should not mistake the fantasy for emotional attachment. OK. So the dancer's loyalty is to the money. The dancer has no reason to be jealous if a "regular" customer spends his money on someone else. There is no emotional attachment, no dating, only fantasy. She is not committed to him. And he is free to spend his money in the club for his entertainment.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Some dancers do get possesive, this is not fun and games for them, it's their living. I've even had one dancer call immigration on another because I stopped spending money on her. I'm not saying it's right, and I don't put up with that sort of BS from any dancer that I spend money on, but it does exist.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    verfolgung,

Actually said it to me and was talking to a friend (another dancer) of hers in spanish about the same thing. I don't speak spanish, but a friend that was with me does. He said she was really pissed. Oh well! I had a favorite at another club, and we became good friends outside the club. She danced for others, but sat with me the rest of the time I was in the club. I knew why she was there, and it wasn't just to see me. So getting together outside the club was great.
  • niceguy
    20 years ago
    Have had it happen several times. Usually the beginning of the end for that dancer. Dancers shouldn't be possessive. The only time I have felt a little guilty "cheating" on my fave is when she only came in for me. She was basically retired but happy to come see me. Since she wasn't dancing for anyone else, I did feel guilty when I was with someone else.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    CLUBBER: Did she say it to you or another dancer?

I generally like to operate with the understanding that I won't get jealous if one of my favorite dancers is with another customer, and she shouldn't get jealous if I'm with another dancer. This is what clubs should be about - neither party taking things too seriously.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion