I would have offered her rent money

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Just like all the other PLs

http://dailym.ai/1JZb2Kj

7 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'd have offered to play guitar with her!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Put her in your band Rockstar and then I'll book you guys
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    She'll have to play bass.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I wouldn't have minded "a piece of her" back in 1996... Nice legs in that pic.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    People shouldn't be putting her into quid pro quo situations. That is unlawful and completely unethical.

But on the other hand, I have to say that most women like male attention.

This one, she has got born again Christian written all over her. Alaska, and Homer in particular, draw tough hard living people, people who have been ejected from urban society.

One woman I know from there calls it a drinking town with a fishing problem.

Lots of real hard living drinkers. Their stories are always of spousal and child abuse.

Then on top of this, you've got some who get Saved.

So this singer is probably one of the Saved. But in her own family and extended family you will find lots of hard drinkers and people who vacillate between making the professions and prostrations, and then going off the wagon. Their faith is based on an ideology.

So I've mentioned about getting a Pentecostal Daughter Molester put into San Quentin.

As I wrote to the DA, say someone's spouse is threatening to leave them. Or say they've now got a job they don't want to lose. Or say CPS has taken their kids. So now the cost of continuing to drink becomes extremely high.

So they get Saved, and they get rounds of applause as they make their altar call. Then they are told that they need to proselytize and be involved in more church events. They are told that they need to make professions on demand, everyday. They absorb this fatalism. Jesus will make it rain on you, if you really believe and make the professions.

But then say the spouse does leave, they do still lose the job, the kids are not going to be returned. Now primed with all this religious fatalism, they are likely to make an even deeper plunge into alcohol and whatever else. They will have a long history of such plunges.

I remember one guy giving me a little speech on how great the Salvation Army is, with that slurred speech characteristic of methamphetamine intoxication. Using methamphetamine is dump. But boosting for the Salvation Army is to be a complete imbecile.

So around the bottom of our society you have this whole cadre of people who's lives revolve around Alcohol, Drugs, Born Again Christianity, and Psychiatric Medication.

So with this singer, I don't excuse the sexual harassment, but I am sure that her life revolves around Born Again Christianity, and that in her family there are children and siblings who have for their entire lives been designated as the family scape goats.

I feel that this is how you have to understand this woman's story, and it is clear from the venues she sings in.

With the guy I helped put into San Quentin, I was blown away by the emotional energy he had invested in blacksheeping his eldest daughter. All my communications with the DA and Court were centered on this.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    She's far more attractive now than when she was actually super popular. Kudos to her many surgeons.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I've always thought she was beautiful and absolutely love her voice. I remember mrs sea asking why I liked her because she didn't like her voice. She has an amazing voice. Such control and emotion.

Reminds me of shakira too. I heard her before I saw her. I was floored by her vocals. Then I saw her and my jaw hit the floor. I also remember mrs sea saying how she sounded horrible. Now, I think mrs sea would drink her bath water if she got the chance.

I guess I'm a bad influence.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion