tuscl

I get why some strippers hate couples

JamesSD
California
Saw this middle aged couple come in. She was clearly drunk and dressed slutty. She basically straddled her man and made out with him the entire hour they were there.

4 comments

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yeah. Unfortunately bad couples ruin it for the good ones. I've only seen a few couples during my clubbing, and they were acting appropriately, thank goodness. But this was during the daytime when most of us are still sober.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Couples fart twice as much
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Mrs sea wouldn't be straddling me ITC. She's there to get a stripper straddling HER. Now, when we get back to the jeep it's another story.

Mrs sea likes to dress slutty when we go to the clubs but it's really so the strippers have easy access to her tits. I find it funny the couples that go out and the woman has on some dress that looks like she's ready for the prom or a black tie dinner. A stripper asked her to wear a dress when we came back one time. The next time she wore a tight semi-short dress. Our stripper was very happy. I think a revelation happened that night...lol
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Seaboardrr, I can tell you guys are some of the good ones who have to work extra hard because most couples are terrible customers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion