tuscl

NYC Crew: Scandals Alumni?

Long shot, obvs, but have any of you guys encountered some of the girls from Scandals since they closed? Assuming some of my favs are still dancing and didn't get, you know, deported.

5 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I ran across a couple in G2K, but most of those girls probably couldn't get hired there. Why do you want to track down those chicks anyway?Most of those girls were pigs. Seriously now, I know that some of the day shift girls were pretty generous, but most of those chicks were pigs or long in the tooth or both.
  • yegi
    9 years ago
    You could try NYC Gentlemen's club in Queens. Whenever girls left or got fired from an old club I worked at, that's where I remember some of the girls would go.

Is Scandals gone indefinitely or did it just become a new club?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    It is gone. The building was recently sold to a developer for over $16.4 million and is expected to be converted into another residential development. The whole LIC area, which has a subway hub that is one stop from various subway points in Manhattan, has been gentrifying over the past several years, with tons of new residential buildings and hotels being built. The property just became too valuable to keep using as a strip club.
  • yegi
    9 years ago
    ^Thanks. It makes sense, that area is on fire right now. I was wondering how it lasted so long lol
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    ^Agreed. As you know, it is literally one subway stop from an area of Midtown East packed full of hedge fund managers and large financial services firms and just a few stops from Grand Central. I used to crash in LIC on the cheap when I worked late in Midtown and didn't want to commute back home for a short night. I guess it was only a matter of time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion