tuscl

CF Breakup

Meursault
Missouri
Monday, September 7, 2015 7:04 PM
Think I'm gonna drop my CF. No real problem, just bored with her. Issue is she is kinda the club bitch and I'm afraid I'll get blackballed or at least the other strippers will be reluctant to be seen with me. I'll deal with it by just aggressively pursuing my other interests and I'm confident I'll get what I need from the other strippers. I'll feel bad if it causes trouble for them though. Anybody good at dealing with this without just changing clubs? There are really only two clubs I consider local that I think are worth a regular visit so I don't want to piss on this one.

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I ate a brownie
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    If you are dropping mad cash, the other strippers will come. That's the ultimate equalizer.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    It could get ugly quickly if your soon-to-be-ex CF is a drama queen as well as a diva/bitch. I have had this happen before, but I have always had plenty of other clubs nearby to skulk away to until the dust settled with the kicked to the curb ex. But like rh48hr stated so very aptly - money will have the other dancers taking notice. Perhaps the meek/scared ones or the bitch's club buddies will not want to get in the middle of it, but there should be plenty of other dancers (especially the CF haters) who will happily take you on.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Maybe go spend some time at the other club for awhile and let things cool down.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Nah, everything will be fine. Dealing with drama from coworkers , particularly with "He was my regular, bitch!" isn't something new to us. Your new favorites will figure it out. You are very considerate guy, btw. It's really nice of you.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Depends what your options are and your spending habits. End of the day, cash is king.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback. Gonna hit the alternate club a few times, come in a few times on her day off and hope that it dies a natural death. I would just like it to dissolve cleanly without causing drama for other dancers and without costing me too much money (don't want to overspend on new hunnies just to make it worth the trouble I can help it). Thanks again TUSCLers.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You're always supposed to have sex one last time before you break up. :)
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    I haven't done business with the queen bee in 8 months. She still makes it hell for me and her coworkers. Some girls aren't allowed and the others no longer work there when I come back. It's always such a drama, sitting on stage, pouting, playing hate songs, attempts to humilate me. There never would have been a glitch if she wasn't such a bitch. It was my loss, now it's hers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Problems/issues are best dealt with upfront; you either deal w/ it now or you'll have to deal w/ it the next time you see her even if it's a couple of months from now. Strippers know the deal better than us – they know many custies like to try different dancers – but if a custy is a pussy about it she will often use it against him to guilt/shame/pussify him into continuing to spend on her. IMO it's your $$$ and you call the shots – i.e. you have to be proactive in establishing yourself w/ the other dancers – even if they think “you are off limits”; sooner or later one will take you up on your offer and this will let the other dancers know you are a free-agent – if a dancer tells you something along the lines of “IDK aren't you so-and-so's custy” you make it clear that *you* are the one that wants dances from other dancers and you are the one that decides whom you want to be with; not the dancer. It may be best to let her know you want to “take a break” and try other dancers that way she does not get the idea you are being “stolen” by another dancer and she knows it's coming from you. Why do we often feel we gotta tap-dance about not wanting to be w/ a particular dancer or thinking we can't be w/ other dancers – if we have a bad financial situation and all of a sudden don't have much $$$; how long do you think it will take a “fave” to drop a PL – usually not long IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion