tuscl

Jacksonville

I don't live in Jax, but travel there for work just about every week. Are there guys here that would like to meet at one of the clubs (e.g. Wacko's for beers/drinks)? Preferably normal dudes that don't wear gym shorts to the club.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If you find dudes that wear shorts to strip clubs abnormal, perhaps you should hit up a gay bar.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    More faggotry
  • Alabama35124
    9 years ago
    I said "preferably normal dudes that don't wear gym shorts."
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I'd be happy to meet up with you. I don't wear a shorts. I wear a suit.

However, I'm still in Africa. I refuse to fly to America unless I can do it business class. But some asshole hairless ape thought I was a terrorist from al Queda or ISIS. Muslims are idiots. They'll all get the wildebeest treatment when the felids take over and make you hairless apes our bitches.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I would have gone all wildebeest on the ass of the guy that thought I was muslim but he was the pilot. I'm sure I'll find a pilot willing to fly me to America business class soon. Let's meet then.
  • Alabama35124
    9 years ago
    I was in Africa for 4 months this year: Kenya and Tanzania. It was horrible. Hated every minute of it.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Did you visit "tha NC"?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just in cast this post was a genuine request, you need to participate in the discussions for a while so people kind of know you before you suggest meeting a fellow PL. That, and I wouldn't specify what you want guys to wear. I know what you meant, but it sounds gay.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    How does it sound gay? I don't give a fuck either way but I don't wear gym shorts to a strip club.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Maybe if its a dive but I hate dives anyway.
  • Alabama35124
    9 years ago
    How does it sound gay? Maybe read the comment right the first time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What's wrong w/ wearing shorts – it's a damn strip-club not the Opera – don't the women there (strip-club) get naked and some give blow-jobs and you seem to think a custy wearing shorts is somehow “not proper etiquette” – would you consider getting a blow-hob or getting fucked by a dancer in a strip-club “improper etiquette” - if not – then what's the deal w/ wearing shorts?'

I can sorta understand where you are coming from – most of experienced SCers that wear shorts at first thought it was weird and “improper” - but there's nothing wrong w/ being comfortable and getting the most enjoyable dances possible and getting the most bang for your buck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion