Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Rant part III

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who cares if people don't like you, just be your fucking self.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Lol Nutz, do you see the irony in this? I used to never know when you were being yourself

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well You see, you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

But try to remember2wipe! ;)

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Preach, bro!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

My niggaz

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Thars a new batch of honnies on the horizon. Old bitchy strippers can step aside.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

I am in full agreement with this statement.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

And Dave goes yeeeeeeeeep

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement