tuscl

Dumb ass pedestrians

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:47 AM
If a big fat lady starts walking across the street and you are forced to stop and watch her ugly fat ass waddle by, would you rather stop, or hit her and see if she bounces like a basketball? Not asking what you would do, but what you want to do?

6 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'll stop and let her waddle by. But if I stop for someone, I better see some fucking hustle. Knees to chest bitch, knees to chest!
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    If I did what I WANTED to do, in many situations, I'd have been on death row years ago.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Creep up real close and lean like fuck on the horn. What I've wanted to do, and what I've done.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    What I'd want to do is stop, park, put on the emergency flashers, then leave the truck and crazy glue a WIDE LOAD BANNER and a SLOW MOVING VEHICLE sticker to her oversize ass!! Call it truth in labeling....
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Fat Lives Matter" takin it to the streets [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Just be thankful that she doesn't start working at your local strip club. Platinum Plus would hire anyone. Makes sense since they didn't tell anyone that the club doesn't pay them. They had to pay the club and the only money comes from customers and tips.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion