tuscl

Spearmint Rhino (Vegas)- $50 cover? Really?

knight_errant
New Jersey
Granted it's been two or so years since I've been (and then I think the night time cover might have been $33 if you are from out of town and foolish enough not to call for their limo), but really, $50 cover night AND day? And $44 dances? Wtf?

22 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Where did you get this info? I thought the cover $25 or $30 and dances somewhere around there too?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck them ass wholes
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I thought they dropped the cover back down to $33 last year?
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Anyone with feet-on-the-ground intel? Who's TUSCL's man in Vegas?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I would turn right around and leave. I care what club or where. And i was never a fan of the rhino anyway.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I always take the limo so don't know about the cover. Dances weren't $44 in December and that's a pretty big jump, but who knows in Vegas.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I don't listen to what it says at the top. Half of it is usually wrong. And I think it usually puts either* the cheapest or most expensive prices...so maybe on the weekend night shift(usually the highest cover) its $50 but even then that's outrageous. But what the hell do I know? I haven't been...yet.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I'm seeing $44 cover for out of towners, up from $33 I think.

Nothing about floor dances going up from $20.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No way I'd pay $50 for a cover to an sc where all you're getting are overpriced air dances. I wouldn't even do it for an sc with good two way contact.
  • my123
    9 years ago
    Hmm...I just got back from the Rhino tonight...no idea about cover since I took the free ride but dances are $20.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Dances are 20$ there. Check out reviews. Also 50$ cover is pricey but considering hotness of girls and after all, it's Vegas - why the hell not.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Steep....but worth it. It's always been around $30 when I have been there. I don't give a damn if it's gone up, I'll pay for top quality.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^im with you up to a point. $50 just to get in is kinda ridiculous. $30 sure if the talent is top notch... Maybe even $40. But $50? They better all be 10s.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Even if it's gone up $20, it's only the price of one LD. Alternatively entry is cheaper to other clubs where you can see far less. 10's for the sake of $20. Rhino is always heaving with people for a reason.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Depending on what the date was by the reviewer it makes sense. One time I was at sapphires on Labor Day weekend and the cover on a Saturday night was $60.

Labor Day and Memorial Day are the biggest club weekends of the year for Las Vegas. I'm sure that is the same for strip clubs as well. Therefore, they have a bunch of tourists so they charge out the ass and they probably jack up the prices all week, not just that weekend.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    My experience aligns with Shailynns, all the Vegas clubs bump the cover when they can charge more and stay full, holiday weekends, big conventions, etc. Last time was there the group in front of me paid $250 cover for two guys & two girls at Vegas Rhino. I can't remember exactly what the occasion was but it was fucking packed. Dances were the same way, they might have been $20 officially, but most girls were selling 3 for $150.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    If the entry is $50... FUCK THAT! Also if LD prices are up to $44.... FUCK THAT.

Now this doesn't mean for me to sound like a cheap ass. But seriously $50 and then paying $15+ for drinks. Before you get a lapper you are out $65.... then one dance you are down $100. FUCK THAT. I don't care if they are 10s. You can get a 10 hooker for $500 and fuck her for an hour! $500 in the Rhino after the said entry fee and a drink... you are there for 30 mins and all you did was grope some titties.

You can go to a jack shack and have some Asian give you a HJ and a half assed massage for $100 and it lasts an hour!!

They might start to price themselves out of the ball park. All it would take is some of the other establishments to stay at $30 cover and $20-25 lap dances. Then the volume that they could do will draw in the dancers. Would a dancer rather do 2 - $44 dollar dances in an hour or do 5 - $25 dances in an hour. Because at $44 a pop people will be less likely to do multiple dances. They will be one and done guys then the women will have to be off to the next victim.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Damn, I've only paid $30 or gotten in free with the limo service.

Dances have been $20 on the main floor forever. What kills me is the price of beer there. Last time I went was 2012, and it was over $10 for a bottle of beer.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    always take the limo ride and avoid any covers. Vegas clubs are full of hot girl's but the prices and nit picky shit that the SC's do there make you want to skip strip club's alltogether in your trip to sin city. can't believe I just said that. i used to love the original crazy horse but that was when the cover was $10 and dances were always $20.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Founder updates the dance prices (per my request). Anybody know the real current cover charges? (some slighted PL must have submitted the inflated $$$)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would guess the vast majority of Rhino visitors are out of towners and thus most are probably willing to pay a high-cover since they don't know when/if they may return?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion