tuscl

I'm Proud of Myself

Ch3ll
Arizona
I'm starting this thread because for once I went to the strip club and didn't go into my pockets for more than what I planned to spend. Met this stripper (might become ATF2) at my usual spot and it being a Tuesday night which is unusual for me. Despite how much I enjoyed her and wanted more, I didn't hit up the ATM, just went home after cash gone. "I'm proud of myself!"

Now part 2 to this. Has anyone had two or more ATF at the same club and they'd both/all be at work at the same time? How did you manage? Did the ATFs get jealous or cold with you?

25 comments

• Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I thought I knew what ATF meant, but figured I was wrong after reading what Ch3ll said. I checked the glossary (see, I pay attention) and it seems we can only have one ATF. Per glossary..."ATF: All Time Favorite - a patron's favorite dancer." Notice the "favorite", not plural.

So can we have two or is one just replaced with another? Thoughts? Yeah, being nit picky.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You mean "CFs"--Current Favorites. You have have several favorites at once.

I have had several favorites at the same club, and it can lead to jealousy. Each girl wants you to spend your time--and money--on her.

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    First off - good for you for the self control as far as $$$ is concerned. It can be hard as hell to resist that urge to hit up the ATM with a pair of fine titties in your face.

And the 2 ATF/CF thing at the same club at the same time? Ouch. That's a tough one to manage without bad blood and 2 pissed off women. It would be much more manageable if they were on different shifts and never saw each other, but its still a risk. Its much easier to have multiple CF's at different clubs, if you have that option.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dancers in SCs work on “100% commission” - so it will often get competitive in such an environment especially w.r.t. a good customer – in my PL opinion; as in any “relationship”; communication is the key so all parties can be on the same page – you are the one w/ the $$$ and need to be in control of the situation and set the rules; if you don't set the rules to be and let the dancers know the rules; then their can often be chaos – just my 2 PL cents.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    For a while, at one local club, there were four girls that I'd had sex with, three of them OTC. There was some minor pouting from the "losers" once in a while when I went in, but no huge drama.

Unlike another club where my ATF worked. One day, after our "relationship" had been firmly established, I went in on her day off, and met another girl. She was cute, and willing, and moderately skilled, though not in the ATF's league, so I sprung for a VIP and she delivered.

Well, the next time I was in, they were *both* there, and when I went straight to the ATF, and you would have thought it was the end of the work the way the new girl was carrying on.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    There's only one person in the club who's happiness should matter to you - yours.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Georgmicro,
    Did you ever find yourself explaining yourself or reasoning to them?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Mr_O---> "I thought I knew what ATF meant, but figured I was wrong after reading what Ch3ll said. I checked the glossary (see, I pay attention) and it seems we can only have one ATF. Per glossary..."ATF: All Time Favorite - a patron's favorite dancer." Notice the "favorite", not plural. "

You have the definition right, but I have to tell you, there's something awesome about how we all use "ATF" to mean "whoever is my favorite at the moment... and there might be multiple of them". It's a good reflection of how fickle most of us actually are. So I support OP's usage, glossary be damned :) :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    To the OP: I've had multiple ATFs and had it work out. But as with everything, it's best to be confident, direct, and clear, not to act like a little pussy who is scared that the 22-year-old will get mad at you. In this case, what that means is telling the girls straight. If I have an ATF and I meet a second girl I want to hang with also, I might tell the 2nd girl, "hey, I already have a regular girl, but I'd love to hang out with you whenever she's not here". I"ve done that multiple times and it works fine. That's easy, because one knows she's #1, the other knows she's #2, so there's no question about the pecking order, who stole whose customer, etc. When you want them to both be #1, again, tell them -- I really like you and so-and-so, and plan to switch off, is that okay?" (I ask them "is that okay?" because it makes it feel as if it's their choice, even though they know they don't really have a choice, and I've never been told "no".)

In short, respectful, polite, direct, so each girl knows exactly where she stands, there's no confusion as to whose customer you are and who might have "stolen" you, etc. Of course, these are strippers -- there's no guarantee that treating them like adults, the way I just described, will work. But it's worked for me in the past. In fact, I am right now thinking about doing the same sort of set-up -- after months and months of not having an ATF, I right now have 2 good candidates.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    In gmd's story above, after I'd met the #2 girl, I would have told her at the end of the shift, "I have a regular girl who I see, and don't want to cause any friction, but would love to see you on shifts she's not around -- and you and I can specifically arrange to meet on those shifts". I realize that really, it's none of those girls' business who I hang out with, but on the other hand, being transparent and honest just seems to keep me completely out of the stripper politics, ensures I don't earn a reputation as a flakey or try-to-make-the-girls-jealous customers (which is a rep some customers definitely get, and from what I undrestand, their mileage and options may suffer for it)
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Its nice to know others have had multiple ATFs/CFs at the same club. IMO Im still fairly new to the strip club world.

Thanks for really breaking it down Subraman. I'll use that approach next time I see either.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Ch3ll: "Did you ever find yourself explaining yourself or reasoning to them?"

Once in a while. It mostly takes the form of either, "Yeah, I'm a slut; variety does it for me," or "if my wife can deal with me fucking other women, so can you."

I've never been shy about letting girls know that I'm not a one woman man, and the vast majority are OK with getting *some* of my money, when the alternative is none.

Even when my ATF, with whom I was as close to exclusive as I've ever been, was OK with my roving.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Subraman,

Thanks, but I've always gone by the old thought that "words mean something". Anybody can use any word as they see fit, but that doesn't change the words definition. To me, it displays the ignorance of the user. Just my bacon and lettuce sandwich.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Mr_O: we're off in the weeds, but while I agree words mean something, it's also true that word meaning is ultimately determined by however they are used in common parlance. Which sucks for people who like order and rules and the social contract, and for meaning to be static. But the phrase "I could care less" SHOULD literally mean "I care a whole lot"; instead, it means "I couldN'T care less", and it means that because lots of stupid people use it that way. Words and phrases are our slaves. If the vast majority of people use a word one way, and the dictionary has a different definition, the dictionary will reflect the usage in its next update -- that's the way it is and should be (IMO), dictionaries change to reflect social usage, not vice versa. I think that's where we are with ATF.

In other news, I have waaaaay too much time on my hands, evidently.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Subraman,

"I could care less" drives me nuts. and the few times I ask someone how much they DO care, they have no idea.

As for the rest of your statement,"ain't" that the truth, but I don't have to follow the crowd, do I?

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    You def do not :)
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    In other ATF news there's been a recent discussion thread started titled, "Definition of ATF"

• Mr_O
    9 years ago
    ^^^A discussion? Three words, ALL TIME FAVORITE. What's to discuss? Of course each has there own criteria for their ATF.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    It would seem to me that there can only be one ATF. However, an ATF can be replaced if you meet somebody who cranks your motor more than any previous woman. At any given time, there is only one ATF and a bunch of backup favorites.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Some of you guys are goofy. I'm always hearing people talk about things like "one of the greatest hitters of all time" or "one of my all time favorite singers", and nobody says, "Hold on there. You can only have one. Adding an S to make it plural is not allowed." But you guys must have a freakin' seizure when you hear that.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've juggled two faves, but CF1 had a pretty limited schedule. It's fairly easy to get a couple LDs from two girls in a visit, but very expensive if you tend to go VIP.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    chandler,

This is TUSCL, not MLB or MTV. Do they play music any more?

See below:

Glossary of Strip Club Terms

ATF: All Time Favorite - a patron's favorite dancer. If you have one of these, please see PL lower in the gloss.

I rest my case.

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Would it be fair to say that you have a different ATF for each club or perhaps each city? Or would these still need to be considered CFs?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    From the same Glossary: "Air Dance: A lame lap dance. No contact whatsoever."

By your logic, multiple air dances must be an impossibility, because the glossary mentions the term in the singular. I would personally never get more than one air dance, and if somebody posts that he did I might think he'd been foolish, but I wouldn't scold him for misusing the term.

If you believe that other people having multiple favorites tarnishes the sacred memory of your ATF, I can see why you could get so worked up about it, but grammatically you don't have a case to rest.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    chandler,

I had nothing to do with the glossary. It isn't mine. However, I do thank and respect founder for this service and will not bastardize his work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion