tuscl

How Long Lap Dance Songs Last!!!!??

We pay anywhere from $10 to $20, and even $25 to $30 for table/lap/couch dances. If we go to the VIP section, in many clubs, there is a $10 charge to get in!

Have you ever noticed how long the songs last for such expensive personal dances! I saw a few times, the songs lasted only 2.5 minutes. On an average, the songs last anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes. Only on rare occasions, the songs lasted longer than 5 minutes.

I would like to hear your experiences on the length of songs. - Thanks in advance.

11 comments

• Yoda
    20 years ago
    Ok, Ok, when I said "years" I meant 5 or 6 years, not 20, 40 or more....
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Believe it or not, young people, there was a time when you could go to a "dance hall", and actually dance with a girl for a dime! Dime a dance places were back in the 40's, and were fronts for more personal style entertainment that was available, for more money of course. The girls kept their clothes on for the dance, and were not usually top quality, but at least you got to hold a honey...;-)
  • FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    Quote - "Dance prices have remained relatively stable for many years."

Not so! Dance prices were $2 to $5/song during the late 1970's to early 1980's. Now the same dance costs anywhere from $10 to $30/song! The dance prices have indeed gone way way higher than the salary and inflation, etc......
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Dance prices have remained relatively stable for many years. However, dancers, club owners and DJ's have conspired in many venues to shorten the length of the songs they play. It's no different than charging the same for a beer but using a smaller glass. God bless capitalism...
  • FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    When we pay $20 to 30/song, it should last at least 5 minutes. Only 3 minutes! It's just a waste of money. We all know, everything costs to have fun. However, there is no need to through the money away, unless those who have plenty of money!
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I have to admit I've timed songs before.

Earlier this year a club I frequent regularly increased their prices for private dances to $30 per dance ($10 to club, $20 to the dancer), and for champage rooms to $130 for 15 min ($30 to the club, $100 to the dancer). Before the price increases I rarely did champagne rooms, but after the increase I decided to do a little research. The songs ended up averaging out at about 3 min each. Since a 15 min champagne room was the same equivalent of 5 dances, but $20 dollars cheaper where do you think I started going. Bonuses are I get a free drink (which I usually give to the dancer), the dancer still makes the same money - $100 (Plus I'll sometimes throw in the $20 I saved as an added tip.), and its more private.

So yes, I admit that I have timed songs before.
  • The Cat's Meow
    20 years ago
    If your timing the songs you probably can't afford to be in the club to begin with
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    take a stopwatch and time them--that way you'll really know
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I've actually experienced variations from DJ to DJ at the same club. One place I dancer I used to visit worked Tues, Fri & Sat, and the only time I would stop by was on Tues. The DJ on those nights seemed to play songs which lasted.

I've also noticed songs vary by how crowded a place is. If it's really busy, sometimes the songs will get cut short a little to keep things moving. In a way, this is one of the reasons why I prefer to visit during off-peak times.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I've heard of gimmicks that some clubs do also such as cut the song short. I've also noticed some DJ's interrupt the song so much you can't tell when it's over and when another one started on occasion. I'm glad I don't usually end up in those clubs.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Basically it all depends on what the DJ is playing. if it is a modern song 1990's till present it will probably be about 4minutes long although older songs from the 80's and 70's tend to be longer 5 or 6minutes long. Certain types of songs such as Techno seem to last longer than Rap, R&B or Rock songs. Heck you don't even no for sure when the Techno song ends, you think it is over then the music starts up again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion