tuscl

Looks like a stripper

rl27
Ohio
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 4:10 PM
Over the last month or two I have heard someone mention, "she looks like a stripper," and in a few cases, "she looks like a hooker." In most cases I didn't consider the woman mentioned to look like a stripper. This got me to thinking, what would those of us who regularly frequent strip clubs consider the stripper look to be. Here are two I remember. The first was the girl that someone said looks like a hooker. Not sure about the hooker part, but she would not look out of place with dancers I see in my favorite club. She was a young pretty blonde wearing very short skirt, ankle high boots that showed off her toned legs. She had on very revealing small shirt that exposed her midriff and displayed her decent sized breasts quite well. Her makeup was overdone a bit, and she carried a large purse or bag. The second was a tall blonde, wearing tight pants and high heals that showed off her butt very well. a tight black and pink shirt with the pink part showing the shape of her tits quite well. While quite hot looking, and obviously dressing to show off her assets, she did not have the look of strippers I see in the club. For one her makeup did not look overdone. So what would some of the readers here, either dancers or customers consider to be the stripper look.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hard to say – many strippers actually dress conservatively when not in the club. For me it has to do more w/ how her body looks – i.e. does she have a banging body that she could make good $$$ from in a SC. When I lived in Dallas back in the mid-2000s; I once was at local mall and I saw a young (she turned out to be 19) very attractive AA with an amazing set of natural D/DDs; she was wearing a supa-tight white tanktop that curved over her incredible mounds – I said to myself wtf and asked her if she was a dancer (since those tits were so incredible and she could surely bank off of them) – so I asked her if she was a dancer and she actually was but said she danced in nearby Arlington (in a small club) rather than Dallas b/c she didn't want people she knew to see her. Anyway – I went to see her at her club about 2 days later and her tits were better and even more impressive bare – big; round; full; and super-firm (all natural) – her tits were so amazing even one of the waitresses was feeling her up while she was talking to be at the bar.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I have seen alot of dancers off the clock, and they look just like any other 20-something college student. So unless she's pushing a shopping cart wearing a bikini, 8' stilettos, and a ton of overdone makeup, she looks just like any other girl on the street.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yeah. If you've ever seen the girls walk in at shift change or at closing, they look like any other girl in "Love Pink" sweat pants, in sneakers, and an oversized sweater with their hair in a bun carrying a huge duffle bag....
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    I think they look like a stripper if they have tattoos around the nipples, bare ass or pussy. Because otherwise where else can they really show them off. And their really limiting themselves career wise. And i'm cool with tattoos, but you really need to pick your spots unless your self made.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I agree with lowpaw. The first time I saw my ATF and my #2 without makeup was a bit of a shock in that they looked "normal". I kind of liked it myself because both are hot anyway, but you'd never know either was a dancer. I think the 'she's a hooker' response comes from inappropriate makeup or clothing for the environment. Full night makeup and a cocktail dress at noon in the supermarket is going to turn heads.
  • lookingforpink
    9 years ago
    I have seen several strippers outside of the club. They all seemed to dress to show off their assets, but nothing that was outlandish. Now hookers, they like to dress the part.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Looks like a stripper could well be a retired stripper. A place I worked at had a temp girl, and everyone was stopping to look at her. It was in part how she was dressed, though she wasn't showing more than most other women would. It was manner of dress, but also of attitude. It was also the springiness of her walk. Strippers and hookers do draw attention. It is just the way they are, and it is why I like them! SJG [view link]
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I don't know why, but for some reason I think it's funny whenever I hear someone say a woman looks like a stripper. Especially when I doubt the person making the statement has ever been to a strip club. Many times when I hear this it's another woman making the comment. I wonder if its' because they think it sounds better than saying she looks like a slut. As other's have said, I have run into strippers outside of the club. Most tended to dress down, although a few dressed sexily. One I thought looked far better how her hair was styled and how her makeup was done than when she is in the club.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I remember back in those days before dancing, I was always wearing heels, fur and make-up everywhere. However, nowadays I look super-modest. Dolling up every night definitely gets old. "Looking like a stripper" to me is a girl in sweatpants and t-shirt with a bright make-up on and huuuuge bag, obviously rushing somewhere. When I hear civilians telling me that certain girl looks like a stripper, they usually mean she put on very high heels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion