tuscl

Random Thoughts

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I used to be satisfied just sitting in a room full of gorgeous naked young women. Pretty early on though I found that I had to touch to be satisfied. It was no problem cause there are plenty of full two way contact clubs.

I'd get phenomenally horny and eventually I learned to relieve the tension with an LDK. Somehow I figured this out my own cause I hadn't heard of the king yet. It was a little pathetic perhaps, but I was happy so long as I left with sticky pants.

Then I got my first bbbjcim in Miami. Papi probably knows the club that I'm talking about. I rarely LDKed after that. I felt less pathetic, and I was happy. For a while.

Then I had my first OTC with my former ATF. I didn't plan it. Just kinda stumbled on it. I asked, she said yes, and I had another night to kill in that town. I posted an article about it. Hasn't been that long ago. I was immediately hooked. I haven't had an LDK since then I don't think. I still get ITC extras sometimes but that's no longer my goal. I now want them to act in every way like my girlfriend.

Signing up an OTC girl has now become what clubbing is all about. It takes work sometimes, but as my stories reflect the rewards are amazing.

I'm happy. But still. Sometimes I long for those early days. The days when just walking into a room and seeing a woman's tits was all the excitement I wanted or expected. The days when every clubbing night was a success cause my goals were so limited. A time when clubbing was so less complicated than it has become.

I can't go back even if I wanted to. And I'm not saying that I want to. My recent video session had 1000 times the sexual excitement of any possible ITC encounter. But I feel like a hunter. While hunting can sometimes be fun even if you don't catch anything, if that happens repeatedly it can get discouraging. And even if you land one every time, how much deer meat can you eat?

I'm not high. Maybe that's the problem. I'm headed out the door to go shopping again. I'm going after the adorable blond that I met last week. She's gorgeous. I'm sure I'll feel better with her tits in my mouth.

No questions. Just some random thoughts on the evolution of a PL's life.

4 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    I can relate. I met my ATF when she was 23. I never thought we'd play pillow games literally hundreds of times. I was thrilled to caress and suck on those beautiful young tits. To have a woman with her entire package stroking me, seemingly enjoying my company, confiding in me, and readily agreeing to go to a hotel with me , exceeded all of my expectations.
    Then, week after week, upping the ante until I began to check items off my sexual bucket list. I'd never had anal sex. Now I know it's no big deal. I'd never had a threeway with two beautiful young dancers. Turned out to be the most erotic night of my life (so far), at age 65 I thought it was physically impossible to cum 3 times in 2 hours. To be with a woman whose beauty overwhelmed me and made my pleasure her goal exceeded my every wish.
    Intimacy at the level I sought, requires a commitment beyond paying. I started caring. I became SIR SAVE-A-HO.
    Occasionally I return to the club where it all began 7 years ago and enter with the intention of just watching, maybe a couple of dances, but then, almost without thinking, it's off to the Champagne Rooms. The chase is part of the fun, but the conquest, the catch itself is so fulfilling. But few if any, approach the lust I still feel for my ATF. Well, she'll be out of rehab (again) soon.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    For me, my path seemed to have progressed (1-10) from one to five, then back to three.

Nowadays, I don't go with the intention of OTC. I just go there and watch awesome ladies on stage by myself or with my buddy. I'm happy with that. Saved me a ton 15% of money (thanks to Geico).

I still have my CF and we still roll. Lately, last Friday I got hooked to another lady who probably will become my buddy as well.

Can't complain, that's well and good for me.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm at a point where my budget doesn't support my PL progression. I'm not that into just LDK anymore. I want extras. But attractive, affordable extra providers are rare.

There are still a few girls I enjoy seeing dance naked. 8s or betters. But the thrill is gone. I used to be aroused for hours just watching. Now? A few minutes here and there.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, think what it was like before you became a PL, and before you were married. Think of how it was with girls way back.

Just learn to be yourself with them again, and get really friendly with them in the front room. Jestrite50 explains that until they are making out with him, then there is no consideration of booths or back rooms.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion