tuscl

Patricia Heaton

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:13 PM
Of all the middle-aged actresses who have been at some point prominent over the last 15-20 years, there's something about Patricia Heaton that gives me an immediate stiffy. A lot of it, I think, is that she gives off that prototypical housewife vibe that was so pronounced on Everybody Loves Raymond (which I find hot). It's also the relatively plain appearance. Whatever it is, she's on my list of middle-aged women who I would bone in a heart-beat. See for yourselves: [view link] [view link]

13 comments

• MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Missed [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I like Patricia Heaton a lot, in both "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "The Middle", but I think I would rather eat a pie baked by her than give a creampie to her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Meh.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I feel the same as shadowcat. But those pictures of her glammed up a bit are nice. Even when she was on Raymond, when she was 15 years younger, she was too plain jane for me Sharon Stone & Jaime Lee Curtis are similar in age and I find them way better
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    One word, forgettable.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd fuck her, but I won't loose any sleep over not being able to.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    If I had to go with a TV milf, I think I'd have to go with Julie Bowen. Of course, whether she'd go with me would be an entirely different story...
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Hey, say what you want, but I think Raymond was swinging way above his weight in that show. ;-D
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Kevin James was too in "King of Queens."
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Her character in Everybody Loves Raymond was so unappealing, I was never attracted to her in the least. But looking at some of the pics above, and not evoking that character, I'm digging her a little
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    that picture of Mary Tyler Moore is definitely photo shopped
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    My first TV "interest" was Gloria Winters. I don't think any will know her without a google search.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion