Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Patricia Heaton

IronFox22

Ohio

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Of all the middle-aged actresses who have been at some point prominent over the last 15-20 years, there's something about Patricia Heaton that gives me an immediate stiffy. A lot of it, I think, is that she gives off that prototypical housewife vibe that was so pronounced on Everybody Loves Raymond (which I find hot). It's also the relatively plain appearance. Whatever it is, she's on my list of middle-aged women who I would bone in a heart-beat.

See for yourselves: i.ytimg.com turbo.fortytwotimes.com

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•
Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I like Patricia Heaton a lot, in both "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "The Middle", but I think I would rather eat a pie baked by her than give a creampie to her.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Meh.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I feel the same as shadowcat. But those pictures of her glammed up a bit are nice.

Even when she was on Raymond, when she was 15 years younger, she was too plain jane for me

Sharon Stone & Jaime Lee Curtis are similar in age and I find them way better

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

One word, forgettable.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'd fuck her, but I won't loose any sleep over not being able to.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

If I had to go with a TV milf, I think I'd have to go with Julie Bowen.

Of course, whether she'd go with me would be an entirely different story...

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hey, say what you want, but I think Raymond was swinging way above his weight in that show.

;-D

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Kevin James was too in "King of Queens."

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Her character in Everybody Loves Raymond was so unappealing, I was never attracted to her in the least. But looking at some of the pics above, and not evoking that character, I'm digging her a little

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

i.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/FMgOOO_taEvjzgbgs1SzRA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTtzbT0xO3c9MzAw/media.zenfs.com

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

that picture of Mary Tyler Moore is definitely photo shopped

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

My first TV "interest" was Gloria Winters. I don't think any will know her without a google search.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement