tuscl

Tampa Clubs

jayhawk123
Arizona
Sunday, August 23, 2015 6:41 PM
I may be going to Tampa for business and wanted to get all of your expert advice on best clubs to go to. I know I can read reviews but would rather get info from the guys that regularly post comments on here. I know Mons Venus is most highly ranked on here. I have been there one time on previous trip but didn't make it to any other clubs. What is best club for hottest women? For Value? For extras if any are available? Best times and days to go....like day shift or night shift after a certain time? Any good info from you guys would be much appreciated.

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why do we write reviews if you aren't going to read them?
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    Why do you comment if you aren't going to be helpful?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Because he's a homo.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I recommend thee dollhouse and penthouse club.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    @tlkDo.......can u tell me why you recommend those 2 clubs? Extras? Hotness of dancers?
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    jayhawk: I think tkDo picked those clubs for you because they're about half a mile apart. He probably figured that a guy unwilling to read through reviews wouldn't want to waste too much time driving between clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Monday morning and Dougster has already called me a homo. Looks like it's gonna be one of those weeks. Jay, while my post was flippant, the point was a valid one. Read the reviews, make your own judgments, and then ask for clarification or confirmation of your plans. That way you don't look like you're just lazy and expect others to do your work for you. We don't have rules per se but that's kind of how things work around here.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^the reviews don't detail everything.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    LoL..your spot on minnow:) Those 2 clubs are right down the street from each other. And in a hotel district too. But to jayhawk I'd say hotness of dancers is why I chose them.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    For me its Mons for hotness and then a trip to Ybor to finish the evening.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69...there are like 20 or more clubs listed on here in Tampa. The reviews many times are by people I don't see comment on here and the regulars that comment on here are the ones I feel are more knowledgeable about the clubs and if extras are available along with best value and hotness. I didn't think I was asking too much for all of you to please give me your inside info on Tampa clubs like which ones you like best and any tips
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Not too familiar w/ the Tampa clubs – but I often see reviews for Mons; 2001; and Scarlett's – if they get so many reviews I assume it's b/c they are among the better/most-popular clubs.
  • pyrolysis
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 thee dollhouse and penthouse club are clubs intended for the surrounding office workers and tourists from the near by mall / airport. The Penthouse club does offer a free lunch composed of cooked items selected from a menu. Thee Dollhouse, has no cover before 4 P.M. and $10 dances / $125 30 minute rooms before 8 P.M. If you are going to round robin strip clubs in Tampa, start with a free lunch at Penthouse at Noon. Go see 2001's, day shift for high mileage. Go hang out afterwards at Thee Dollhouse for cheap drinks and couch dances. Wrap up the night at Scarletts in Ybor for high mileage. Make sure to print the door coupon for Scarletts from their website.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    Good advise
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    Thank you pyro. That is the kind of advice and tips I was hoping to get from some of you experts on here who have experience in Tampa clubs. Anybody else got some more good tips and advice?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Buy low sell high
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    This is all based on my trip earlier this year. 2001 isn't bad during the afternoon, but nighttime it's a waste. There was also a strange negative vibe among the 2001 dancers, many didn't seem like they wanted to even be there. Mons was a bit more laid back than previous visits, and I typically would visit just to visit, but this trip I had a pretty decent time both afternoon shift and night shift. Still the best times I have had have been at Scarlett's at Ybor.
  • pyrolysis
    9 years ago
    @Jayhawk123 you also have the option of taking advantage of some of the higher end Asian Establishments in the same are of Tampa as most of the clubs. Orange Spa and Kim Spa all have 25 to 30 year old Korean girls providing FS. $80 house fee and $160 tip for the girl. Not really my scene as I prefer white girls, however it is an option that is not available in most cities.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion