Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wise Guys

crossmen99

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

About a month ago I went to Wise Guys. I met this girl that worn glasses, but see was hot. Nice butt and everything. we started a conversation and later she went to the stage. When I went to the stage, she took her top off and gave me a lap dance on the side of the stage. When she was done, she asked me if I wanted a private dance or go to the vip. I choose the vip, and you knows what that me. She gave me head. Then we started to fuck. That was the tightest pussy that I ever had. I fucked the shit out of her. I have to go back again.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Talk about wise guys?

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

shadow, could you tell he was "typing with one hand" ?

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

LOL...this is the best TUSCL blog, ever...lol...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement