tuscl

A sex story for JohnSmith

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
JS69 has shared several amazing sex stories. I thought I would share one back.

True story

Early one early Saturday morning I receive a text from a favorite - “Hey I need fifty bucks for <insert drama here>. Can you help me out?”

Although out of character for my white-knight, gentlemanly PL ass, I replied “sure, but will you give me a hj for it?”

It took about five minutes for the honey to reply. I could sense she was struggling with her decision. Eventually I received a meek text back of “okay”. It was on.

We cannot conduct the transaction at her house because she lives with family. I will not pay for a hotel room just for hj. It needed to be a car handsy.

I pick the honey up at her house. Babydoll had stayed out all night partying. She comes walking out looking pale, hungover, no makeup, messed up hair, slightly ill and disgusted with herself.

We drove to a not so secluded shaded residential area. Although looking sickly, and probably holding back a baby barf, the sweetie looked resolute in completing the task at hand.

I pulled out my now semi-hard johnson. The honey looked at my lizard like one would look at a large pile of dirty dishes needing to be washed. Sighing deeply, she reached over and proceeded to give me an unenthusiastic, unmotivated handsy.

Surprisingly, the whole scenario somehow turned me on big time. Despite the sweetie’s lethargic effort, I nutted within minutes.

We did not talk at all during clean up or the ride home. We avoided eye contact. Upon dropping her off, I handed her the cash and we mumbled embarrassed goodbyes. I think this was a new low for both of us.

Since this amazing erotic experience, the honey has texted me several looking for a “car handsy” repeat. I think she’s a keeper.

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    That's not sex. :)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea she is. They are always a little nervous and uncomfortable the first time they doing anything like this, no matter if it is HJ,BJ,DATY,FS it doesn't matter. But as soon as everything goes well they will be texting you to do it again when they need money.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Offer her 100 for a blow job. My #2 OTC girl and I have started doing semi regular itc (in the car) blow jobs for a lower cost. Im not sure if it's the semi public setting, or the fact that it makes us both feel kinda pathetic, but I find this to be a huge turn on.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A HJ is not worth paying for. You should have asked for a BJ.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Fag on parade.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Hot. (Not.)
    Seriously, dude -- ask for a $100 BJ! You can give yourself a handjob, but unless you're Marilyn Manson, you need another person for a BJ.

At a club not known for extras of any kind, I asked a girl who had done lap dances for me several times if she would give me a HJ in the "champagne room" ($100 for 30 minutes). She seemed to be a little reluctant but did a decent job. The funny thing is, the next time I saw her, she said "Hey, you wanna go to the champagne room and do what we usually do?" In her little stripper brain, a one-time occurrence had become our regular thing. I declined -- I just wanted to see how easy it would be to get a HJ in a non-extras club (answer: pretty damn easy) and went back to getting high-mileage lappers from her, which tend to get me off for $40 or $60 rather than $100.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good job Lone Wolf. Great story
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I would have done it for $45.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion